imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Its awesome Imeo !!!!
Something that I want to ask you is : with the new cap can we use all the 4to1 feautures ?
Also the old AFS atties will be compatible with the new AFS ?

thanks ggero:):)

every update I make has ALL the previous features and some new ones, so yes the new cap will have the 4 in 1 connector of course and yes, the old AFS atties will be compatible with this new update.

Mist_Of_Joye

ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2009
Beirut-Lebanon
I forgot to say that I checked the batteries again and have been monitoring them for some time now, and it is now clear that the batch that I ordered from a Chinese supplier is faulty. Their batteries turned out to be nonperforming, unstable and not safe to use. I threw them away of course.

On the other hand, the Grant is in perfect shape, super performing and I still don't get out without taking it with me.:thumbs:

Lisaf01

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2009
UK
www.cremedevape.com
I forgot to say that I checked the batteries again and have been monitoring them for some time now, and it is now clear that the batch that I ordered from a Chinese supplier is faulty. Their batteries turned out to be nonperforming, unstable and not safe to use. I threw them away of course.

On the other hand, the Grant is in perfect shape, super performing and I still don't get out without taking it with me.:thumbs:

Can you tell us a little bit more about what exactly was wrong with these batteries so that people might be able to identify when their own batteries might need retiring?

Mist_Of_Joye

ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2009
Beirut-Lebanon
Can you tell us a little bit more about what exactly was wrong with these batteries so that people might be able to identify when their own batteries might need retiring?

These are basically the same problems Womblebat has been having with his 10440 http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/gg/72317-10440-battery-problem.html

In addition, I noted a significantly low output voltage fresh out of the charger, and a high and rapid self discharge within less then 5 minutes of rest mode.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread