Not open for further replies.

RiverNut

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2012
Texas
That's right buddy.
Hybrid base would be for Esterigon and the other 2 (the simple 510 and the AD one) for every other mod :)

:confused:
Put down the wine my friend :laugh:....the AD is for mods that don't already have afc. The 510 regular would be for GGTS and JustGG ;)

Last edited:

steliosss

kindness always repays... be sure of that...
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2012
Athens - Greece (GG land)
www.e-smokeguru.gr
Ok good. I try to keep away from 510 most days now steliosss. ;)

Yes but be careful not to lose Tilemahos because hybrid base would come later as an optional. ;)

:confused:
Put down the wine my friend :laugh:....the AD is for mods that don't already have afc. The 510 would be for GGTS and JustGG ;)

OMG ... busted :laugh:

Of course I meant that you can use them both if needed :)

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
you mean that you would prefer a different engraving on the hybrid base River?
that's a bummer :( , I would have preferred a hybrid Esterigon. Thankfully, I'm happy with iAtty and Penelope v3 on it. So, I'll thank you for those and just call myself satisfied :)

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
sure monk, thats not a problem:)
Imeo, I don't know if hybrid connector production is already started, if not, could you please consider at least the no-engraving option (just the GG mark, but without tilemahos). It'll cost you less and make few of us happy :)

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
vapr
hybrid base is for esterigon
regular base is for esterigon-justGG-GGTS-other mods
AD base will be for other mods but it will fit on all GG constructions too. But we dont need this base on GG constructions that have AD control. We need it for GG constructions without AD control like GG Stealth or GGTB for example
hybrid base is for Esterigon only right steliosss? So AD base for GGTS/JGG correct?

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
the regular base is not sealed because we dont need this for esterigon Big. Esterigon has a sealed connector by itself. But the AD base is sealed because most of the other mods dont have a sealed connector because of a threaded pin that makes contact with atomizers, something that leads to an unsealed connector

ZeroOhms

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2014
Los Angeles, CA, USA
So now that Imeo let the cat out of the bag I guess I can show you the prototype. This is not polished but I think you get the drift of what it'll look like when it gets polished.

Trust me when I say it vapes like a dream. I haven't used any of my Ithaka's since Imeo gave me the Prototype. Need I say anymore?

That wing on Esterigon. :cry::cry:

Imeo,
Any chance you can make just the button tube with Wind logo separately? Is that Cpt exclusive? :D

ZeroOhms

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2014
Los Angeles, CA, USA
yes, only Captain has it zero. But maybe we can make tubes with wings made by cnc machine but not like Captain's one. Maybe around the tube.

:D It's all good. You have enough real stuff to keep busy as it is.
Frankly, I am glad it was for Capt. He brings out the "beauty" of GG with his stunning photos. Well deserved.
:toast:

RiverNut

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2012
Texas
yes Imeo, I would prefer the wings since Esterigon doesn't have them. I was planning on using both of my Esterigons as hybrids with Tilemahos but to say that I don't like the block lettering/engraving on Tilemahos is an understatement. In my mind, a hybrid should look like a single cohesive unit, and the Esterigon GG engraving compared to the block Tilemahos engraving don't go together at all. In my mind, that engraving doesn't look Golden Greek (it has no style). In my mind, the only engraving you need on any construction is the WINGS (your logo). It is the coolest logo out there and to omit it completely is a big shame because it adds to the overall attractiveness of your devices.
These are just my opinions though, and I don't expect special treatment. Having said that, I don't think that my thoughts are in the minority of your customers, so maybe you could do a poll on what people would prefer on their hybrid base. Personally I think the wings in the same engraved style as the GG was done on the Esterigon makes the most sense and would complete the hybrid look in the most aesthetically pleasing way.

you mean that you would prefer a different engraving on the hybrid base River?

Imeo, I don't know if hybrid connector production is already started, if not, could you please consider at least the no-engraving option (just the GG mark, but without tilemahos). It'll cost you less and make few of us happy :)

sure monk, thats not a problem:)

That wing on Esterigon. :cry::cry:

Imeo,
Any chance you can make just the button tube with Wind logo separately? Is that Cpt exclusive? :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread