Status
Not open for further replies.

smokindeuce

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 22, 2008
UK
www.smokejuice.co.uk
Trust me to miss out on everything - although I was privvy to the initial idea and design, it is great to see the GG Transformer again - I love it!!! :)

Truly thinking outside the box with Imeo - this modular design is remarkable and really has everything you would ever need in an ecig/PV!!!!!

Small = Nano 3.7V 1200mah
Medium = Grant 6V 800mah or 3.7V 900mah
Large = Giant 6V 1000mah or 3.7V 2500mah

Choice of atomisers: 901, 801, 510 and possibly more coming soon....

Place to store your carts, batteries, juice etc.... did I miss anything? Oh yes it is IMMORTAL - all the parts are custom built including the button and with care and an occasional service, you should never need another device!!!

The GG Transformer is THE REVOLUTION - it is finally here and thank goodness we have such a great man leading it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A HUGE CONGRATULATIONS FOR ALL YOUR ACHIEVEMENTS IMEO - YOU DESERVE AN AWARD FOR THIS ONE!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
oh my god! I had to go to the thesaurus for this! Remarkable rresting, arrestive, conspicuous, curious, distinguished, exceptional, famous, gilt-edged, greatest, important, impressive, marked, miraculous, momentous, notable, noteworthy, noticeable, odd, outstanding, peculiar, phenomenal, preeminent, primo, prominent, rare, salient, signal, significant, singular, smashing, solid, splashy*, strange, striking, super, surprising, uncommon, uncustomary, unique, unordinary, unwonted, weighty, wicked*, wonderful, world class, zero cool holy &*%$-ing $%&*!
Acclaimed, aristocratic, arresting, big name*, brilliant, celebrated, conspicuous, dignified, distingué, eminent, especial, esteemed, extraordinary, famed, foremost, glorious, great, highly regarded, honored, illustrious, imposing, marked, memorable, name, noble, nonpareil, notable, noted, noteworthy, peerless, prominent, remarkable, renowned, reputable, royal, salient, shining, signal, singular, special, stately, striking, superior, talked of, unforgettable, venerable, well-known!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Where?
When?
How much?!

me first !!!!!!!!!

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
Me too. Can't wait to find this out. Di Bunny is missing out on all this great news. Where is she??? She said,she would wait...:confused:
That Bad Bunny!!! LOL

She waited, and waited, and waited, and waited, and ......

well you get the idea........................

this lil bunny does the best she can,
but there is a limit to even this bunnie's
endurance, I try to cover as many hours
as I can with you -
but even still I miss you a lot of the time,
opposite time zones......

and I miss you sooooo much when
we dont connect............

but we usually manage to get together
every 24 hours or so,
so I can stand to be away from you for that long,
--- just --

wegster

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • May 10, 2009
    NC
    i refuse to answer with out a lawyer present hahhahaha

(about if his avatar is 'true')

After visiting Ireland, I'd say there's some truth in it. Not 'universal,' everyone in the states, but I saw far fewer overweight people (but did see some) in Galway than going out here. Then again, coming to NC from CA was a shock in itself, sort of similar experience.

Di

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Oct 30, 2008
    *Australia*
    SHOTGUN,di it means 2nd lol.

Once again you have me lost true.....

I haz a confuzed .........

you just love confuuzin me dont ya .......
    rofl.gif

Last edited:

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 13, 2009
    Athens, Hellas
    gg-goldengreek.com
    Imeo, now add one more thing ( :D )...a drop in disk with a pair of diodes to drop that ~6vDC down to around the ~4.8-5.2vDC range. Technically, you could do it with only solder on the disk, but as a 'drop in load' of sorts, maybe? :)

I am trying now to find other way than soldering or anything else that can make the GG mortal or dificult to repair. I am near to the solution but nothing yet.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread