Status
Not open for further replies.

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
BY TIM--
Fortunately there is plenty of room in this market for any number of good quality manufacturers making what customers desire, so perhaps we ought to lay this one to rest with some dignity intact.

Your right-on again Tim, That is best break down to date. But with comments from both parties above, this can turn ugly and very fast. Now is the time where we must choose our words carefully to avoid further confrontation.

yes, we must be careful to look where we are before we post

I didnt even realize I was in puresmoker

but all is good now, we are all friends again
we ended up having a bit of fun at the end of it all.......

Last edited:

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
I forgot the warranty, Iken yes you are so right, and I must say something else. My warranty is lifetime in reality. If something happens, I only want the post office money and nothing else. So with 20 $ its not 1,5 years, its 100 years.

Something more. We talk about speed? My customers wanted the 18650 option and I gave it in 3 days!!!!!!!!!!!!. Others suppliers want 6 months for the same.

When I got a GG back (for the old button issue) I send it again to his owner the next day.

And the last one. I ask people what they want and I dont make what I want (5v from 6v, no 18650 now, etc) and I dont collect money and send to people something diferent from what they order at first place.

Iken can you please tell me what the casmere means by the basement full of tools on the Di's question 4?

Sakis, I know you pour your heart and soul into meeting everyones demands and try very hard to make people happy as you can, but don't take anything you hear negative to heart. I'll Pm it to you.

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
yes, we must be careful to look where we are before we post

I didnt even realize I was in puresmoker

but all is good now, we are all friends again

That really doesn't matter Di, you have right to be anywhere you like really. So you are in love with a product, somebody asked a question referring to that specific product in comparison with another. You stated what you believe by pure experience. The poster is fairly new, and wanted Both sides of the coin, not just One. I can go to a Toyota dealership and compare to the salesman with Honda's, He's going to tell me what he wants me to hear, no more no less. Don't apologize your a member not a supplier:D

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
That really doesn't matter Di, you have right to be anywhere you like really. So you are in love with a product, somebody asked a question referring to that specific product in comparison with another. You stated what you believe by pure experience. The poster is fairly new, and wanted Both sides of the coin, not just One. I can go to a Toyota dealership and compare to the salesman with Honda's, He's going to tell me what he wants me to hear, no more no less. Don't apologize your a member not a supplier:D

yes but as usual I went a bit overboard with my opinion,
but I did qualify it, with other comments,

and as I said at the end of it all we were all having a fun time, and friends --
so as Tim says, best left alone now............

do you know about skype ........

yaaaaaaawn .....

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
Iken just explain to me in a pm what the "basement full of tools" means. xa xa

Maybe casmere owns an atomic factory:p. Is prodigy your best shot? If I had a factory like this I would have made a smoking spacecraft:lol:
LOL:lol: I really laughed! Its 4:00am your having delirium.
Go to bed lol

yes but as usual I went a bit overboard with my opinion,
but I did qualify it, with other comments,

and as I said at the end of it all we were all having a fun time, and friends --
so as Tim says, best left alone now............

do you know about skype ........

yaaaaaaawn .....

I know that they use it on "Who wants to be a millionaire"
Skype official website – download Skype free now for free calls and internet calls Use internet capabilities to make phone calls including video chat. Hmm seems like a subscription is required though.

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
Go to bed lol

Skype official website – download Skype free now for free calls and internet calls Use internet capabilities to make phone calls including video chat. Hmm seems like a subscription is required though.

I answered to your basement full of tools Sakiss,

and I was told that skype was free,
a small charge if you use it skpe to home phone,
but skype to skype over internet is free anywhere in the world.

I will investigate this........ only need a PC and a microphone......
could be fun, .........

smokindeuce

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 22, 2008
UK
www.smokejuice.co.uk
Sorry Di the comment wasn't aimed personally at you or anyone in particular. The long and short of it is that we are all passionate, good people (including Steve), and all quite rightly standing by what we believe in. Of course we have our honour as well and it is only natural to stick up for what we believe in. Getting into petty comparison competitions is pointless though so lets try and stick to the thread topics and keep any off beat banter to the general discussions. :)

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
Sorry Di the comment wasn't aimed personally at you or anyone in particular. The long and short of it is that we are all passionate, good people (including Steve), and all quite rightly standing by what we believe in. Of course we have our honour as well and it is only natural to stick up for what we believe in. Getting into petty comparison competitions is pointless though so lets try and stick to the thread topics and keep any off beat banter to the general discussions. :)

I agree with you Tim,

we are all good peeps, including Steve, he is a gentleman
and is very gracious, much like our own Sakis.

we must pull our horns in and get on with business,
to make petty comparisons with 2 products
such as these, is pointless,
they both have too many good points for there to be a winner,
the end point of the discussion will come down to a users personal preference for the options offered for each device.

And many will buy both to get all the best of all options with both devices.

and I dont know how we got in here, didnt we start off in the other general one, .......

wegster

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • May 10, 2009
    NC
    Go to bed lol

Skype is free for 'skype to skype, but for Skype to phone, it needs a subscription or 'per call.' It's still pretty cheap. I paid something like $18 for 6 months, unlimited calls to any phone in the US, use it for conf calls for work all the time.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 13, 2009
    Athens, Hellas
    gg-goldengreek.com
    Ok guys, we found a way more to solve our problems and communicate better when required. VERY NICE.We avoid send - receive GG, we save time and you dont stay a minute without your favorite device.

A microphone and a camera are required. The cost is about 30-40 euros here in Greece for the stuff. If you preferre this special solution, I will be glad to do it.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 13, 2009
    Athens, Hellas
    gg-goldengreek.com
    Unfortantly I had enough money to get a janty stick and some atties. But this is only a temporary set back. I will get a custom GG slim or transformer???jeesh so many options. Because I know a GG is a hand crafted piece of art. And the custom design i want will make it sutable for a goddess to vape. MMMM already haveing dreams.....

What happened to you and you bought the stick? You cant keep your money in your pocket mmm :D:D:D:D

Fred

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 2, 2009
    Belgium
    Unfortantly I had enough money to get a janty stick and some atties. But this is only a temporary set back. I will get a custom GG slim or transformer???jeesh so many options. Because I know a GG is a hand crafted piece of art. And the custom design i want will make it sutable for a goddess to vape. MMMM already haveing dreams.....
    Same case here.
    I got the JS too but it feels like a temporary device indeed.
    I already ordered some 901 atties and cartridges with a USB passthrough while I keep on studying which 901 GG would be the best for me... difficult...
    If Imeothanasis came with a ~5V device today it would be a no-brainer of course.

Di

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Oct 30, 2008
    *Australia*
    Same case here.
    I got the JS too but it feels like a temporary device indeed.
    I already ordered some 901 atties and cartridges with a USB passthrough while I keep on studying which 901 GG would be the best for me... difficult...
    If Imeothanasis came with a ~5V device today it would be a no-brainer of course.

Now Imeo,
    I just have to tell you this -------:p

you can pleeez all of the peeple - some of the time,
    you can please some of the peeple - all of the time,

but you can not pleeez all of the peeple - all of the time..

so forget about all those peeple - give me your time,
    go make my transformers, honey,
    and after I have had my transforming time..........
    we will be transfixed - forever.........8-o8-o8-o

Fred

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 2, 2009
    Belgium
    Now Imeo,
    I just have to tell you this -------:p
    you can pleeez all of the peeple - some of the time,
    you can please some of the peeple - all of the time,

You can't always get what you want - You can't always get what you want :)
    I know that too much haha.
    A transformer would please me too though or I might end up buying several models... not really a problem for me. I like our Greek friend work on those nicely done mods.

Di

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Oct 30, 2008
    *Australia*
    You can't always get what you want - You can't always get what you want :)
    I know that too much haha.
    A transformer would please me too though or I might end up buying several models... not really a problem for me. I like our Greek friend work on those nicely done mods.

answer in GG's funniest people

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread