Not open for further replies.

smokindeuce

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 22, 2008
UK
www.smokejuice.co.uk
Thanks Rejoice!

I'm sure most of what was said has been said before by Imeo, but at least it provides a brief introduction for what you can expect! ;)

I would be lost without this thing now - it's my baby - without wanting to sound biased - I frickin love it!!!!! :)

Thank you Imeo for your simple ingenuity! ;)

Viva la GG... viva la sleek Greek steam machine!!!:D

smokindeuce

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 22, 2008
UK
www.smokejuice.co.uk
Looks really nice!

Your video reviews always make me so relaxed! LOL

Lol! Wake up Wildsky - the Greek steamer will wake you - I promise!! ;)

As it is 0325 here I really must be getting some shuteye but just can't help myself.... but needs must, so good night to all you lovely people - tomorrow is another day! :)

Wildsky

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2009
Nebraska
Lol! Wake up Wildsky - the Greek steamer will wake you - I promise!! ;)

As it is 0325 here I really must be getting some shuteye but just can't help myself.... but needs must, so good night to all you lovely people - tomorrow is another day! :)
Truth is - I still want to buy that other THANG from you. Just had medical issues here with my son so $$ is a little tight. :)

smokindeuce

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 22, 2008
UK
www.smokejuice.co.uk
Pretty amazing vapour coming out of that thing but I swear to god he has some of the good sh.t in there.

LOL!!! I wish!! I think it was probably a combination of tiredness and having done 6 takes in a row of constant vaping with the GG that left me with the following symptoms:

nicotinus oblivionathis!! :D:D

smokindeuce

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 22, 2008
UK
www.smokejuice.co.uk
Truth is - I still want to buy that other THANG from you. Just had medical issues here with my son so $$ is a little tight. :)

I really hope your son is doing better now Wildsky - must have been a real strain on you recently :(

The other 'THANG' can wait - the purple (or was it orange?) one has your name on it whenever you're ready!! ;)

Keep well -
Tim :)

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
:I was thought that you would do something like those nice and funny videos you have already done but you were very serious.I know the reason, its time for me to speak.

Its because your wife wanted so badly, you had a fight with her, and you went only for sleep and nothing else:D

Anyway, very educational and very nice review Smokindeuse. Next time dont go so close to the camera, the camera does not show all the GG's smoke. Next time go at least 25 meters away from it.:D:D

Last edited:

smokindeuce

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 22, 2008
UK
www.smokejuice.co.uk
I think maybe I will do another video later with 'a little less conversation a little more action' if you please... ;)

You hit the hammer on the nail there my friend - maybe I'll need two GG's now - one for me and one for the trouble and strife!! :D

If I went 25 metres back I would be outside the building and then someone would have thought there was an SOS call and phoned the fire brigade!! :lol:

smokum

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2008
Ottawa, Ontario -CANADA-
Very clear and informative video smokindeuce, Great Job !!

I'd like to ask though......

Is everyone doing these GG reviews actually inhaling ?? It doesn't look like it is all, and I know, even though the vapor the GG is producing doesn't compare to others, that any device will produce a satisfactory vapor if "not" inhaled into the lungs.

Perhaps in future vids those doing them could provide a more vivid action of inhaling (without choking of course, lol), as everyone knows we DO lose some effect of vapor when exhaling after a lung hold as would be done with an analog.

Thanks again for your well done demonstration :thumb:

ps: I agree with nuck.... I think you've made your own personal smokejuice, lol.... I feel so mellow after watching it.

VapeOn,
Greg

Last edited by a moderator:

smokindeuce

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 22, 2008
UK
www.smokejuice.co.uk
LOL - I'm gonna have to get on the case with making a special homebrew smokejuice .... seems it would be popular round here! :lol:

Actually, believe it or not, I was inhaling.... my action (since I smoked analogues) has always been very short and sharp. So perhaps it wouldn't be classed as a deep inhale, but this is just the way I've always smoked/vaped.

I know that since using the GG, I've cut down from high strength nicotine to medium purely due to the volume of vapour the thing produces. The closest I can compare the GG to in terms of vapour production/throat hit is the Dura which is not far behind.

Coincidentally, both are quite thirsty but as a result pack a real punch in the vapour dept. :D

Last edited:

lights

Feb 10, 2009
Athens Greece
I know that since using the GG, I've cut down from high strength nicotine to medium purely due to the volume of vapour the thing produces. The closest I can compare the GG to in terms of vapour production/throat hit is the Dura which is not far behind.

Me too, I dropped from high strength nicotine to medium and now considering low nicotine because of the vapour of GG.

Only disadvantage except price on the high side is that you need more liquid, as it ends more quickly.

Vince1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 6, 2009
Down South, USA.
I just made an adapter for the GG and I must say it is awesome with the 801 atomizer. I have a pile of almost dead 801(not useable) and put one on the GG and it works like nothing I have seen before. This is exactly what I had hoped the high volts would do.
So far 5 out of 5 grabbed at random from the "dead box" are alive and working Better then new.
Also the vapor is perfect, Good temp, great flavor, I tell you this is IT. Even better then the 901 (to me anyway).

smokindeuce

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 22, 2008
UK
www.smokejuice.co.uk
Me too, I dropped from high strength nicotine to medium and now considering low nicotine because of the vapour of GG.

Only disadvantage except price on the high side is that you need more liquid, as it ends more quickly.

This is true about the liquid, but being a Dura user, I am used to this and quite frankly the vapour hit at this temperature is something I would not sacrifice now! Anything less feels average in comparison. :)

I just made an adapter for the GG and I must say it is awesome with the 801 atomizer. I have a pile of almost dead 801(not useable) and put one on the GG and it works like nothing I have seen before. This is exactly what I had hoped the high volts would do.
So far 5 out of 5 grabbed at random from the "dead box" are alive and working Better then new.
Also the vapor is perfect, Good temp, great flavor, I tell you this is IT. Even better then the 901 (to me anyway).

That's great news Vince-better than you could have ever hoped for!! :D

One of the things i noticed with the SD 801 adapters was that they have caused quite a few problems for customers and Trog has now subsequently discontinued them so it will be interesting to see how your adapter holds up in the GG. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread