Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
tell her not to be shy,

we will love her, just as we love you.

Di ......

She does not like puplicity at all. But when I tell her to take her a photo, she must go to paint her nails, to get dressed with the best clothes she has, she must take care her hairs etc. So the batteries of the photo machine are finished because the time to do all these things are about 3 hours:D:D

But today my little daughter has her birthday so many women will come here. I will find the best one to keep the GG:D

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
I saw her once Di, she walked behind Sikas in one of his videos, and "WOW" she is very beautiful.
I don't see how Sikas finds time for the GG with her around! Hahaha.

She has nothing to be shy about. If all Greek woman are like her, I simply Must visit Greece.

xa xa thanks vince, but you know already that the best woman is the other's man wife or a free one. You get a little tired with the same thing all the time.

When I hear some people saying"I love my wife and I dont look around" I am laughing. Of cource we love our women but the man's nature isnt like this. We will look around for sure, thats the truth;)

We can talk about this stuff to the other thread guys. People will come here to see something else and theywill get dissapointed. I will go there now to talk about sweeties and how can we take care them, so they love us more and more

Last edited:

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
It's the curse of "the chicken" Hahahahaha. Tonight the chicken, tomorrow the chicken. Every night the chicken. hahaha.

xa xa xa xa I didnt expect that you would remember the chicken friend.:D:D. Many people here have low memory to many things..............

This stupid chicken. How can we ajust ourselfs not to look around and when we look our woman to love her more?

Go to the funny thread and please give me an answer (like GGs answers);)

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
1 month ago, someone asked me how the GG looks in my wife's hand. I saw that prodigy did this with cash wife's, so I will make one for GG to see the huge diference. In about 2 hours I will be ready;)

See where is the thumb (identical holding style).......

womanshold.jpg

Last edited:

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Happy birhtday to your daughter, hope she had a nice day with loads of pressents and a cake offcourse

Thank you very much little carol, the presents were beautiful. You had to see her how happy she was when she opened a new one!!!

The cake was by my mother-in-law. I dont like cakes very much but the girls ate it almost all of it. (My big daughter was lealous about the presents, so now I have to buy a present for her tomorrow:D

Thanks again, my best wishes to you dear:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread