Status
Not open for further replies.

smokindeuce

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 22, 2008
UK
www.smokejuice.co.uk
Very clear and informative video smokindeuce, Great Job !!

I'd like to ask though......

Is everyone doing these GG reviews actually inhaling ?? It doesn't look like it is all, and I know, even though the vapor the GG is producing doesn't compare to others, that any device will produce a satisfactory vapor if "not" inhaled into the lungs.

Perhaps in future vids those doing them could provide a more vivid action of inhaling (without choking of course, lol), as everyone knows we DO lose some effect of vapor when exhaling after a lung hold as would be done with an analog.

Thanks again for your well done demonstration :thumb:

ps: I agree with nuck.... I think you've made your own personal smokejuice, lol.... I feel so mellow after watching it.

VapeOn,
Greg

In further response to this Greg, I believe Imeo has lined Leaford up to carry out a review of the GG. ;)

As I'm sure you well know, he has a very deep inhale and is always categorically consistent with every review he does, so the proof will be in his puffing so to speak. :)

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Greg, he was inhaling. You can understand this from the smoke that comes out of the mouth. In my videos the most of the time I was not inhaling but there were times that I was inhaling. My inhales are very very deep and my langs keep the most of the smoke, I dont know the reason. Even with analogs, a little amount of the whole smoke was coming out of my mouth. But the smoke, little or bigger for other people is the most that a e-cig device can produse. Maybe if I had a 6 volt battery and 2500 mah the smoke would be a slightly better but the GG would be thicker and very long. I want to marry the beauty with the pleasure. It was dificult but I done it I hope:)

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Tim, I dont want to be bad at all, I am a good guy but the indepentent review I saw for the dura from dustin did not impressed me because the smoke was really very small. Am I missing something? Sorry I say this but the video is very clear and I did not saw something extremly.

I suggest to all of you to go to the Smokindeuse site to see and tell me if I am wrong. Maybe Tim knows better because he uses it but I say what I saw:):)

Good vaping guys!!!

Vince you are the mechanic man here!!! You made the adaptor and you saw a noticeable diference? I am very happy because if the GG can produse more smoke than now, then we dont need more smoke, the people around us will complain for sure:D:D

Last edited:

Vince1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 6, 2009
Down South, USA.
Yes, The adapter is working very well. Maybe too well. I was inhaling for 5-6 seconds with the 901 atomizer, with the 801 I can only inhale for 3 seconds or it's too much vapor!
I will have to be careful with the GG or I may overdose. It does use a lot of juice, but that's the point, right? with my other e-cigs I would use for 25 to 30 inhales for enough nicotine. With the GG I only need 15 inhales to vaporize the same amount of juice.
The point is to get the nicotine from the bottle into my lungs and the GG does this very well indeed. With either atomizer I use.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Great news Vince, I feel just the same as you but if you say it, its better.

I just want to say something strange. I smoke for 3 hours now Dewars. Yes the wisky. I tried this 1 month ago with other e-cigs but nothing happened.

I am smoking 24mg nicotine and now with the Dewars I feel like smoking about 14 mg. The smoke of course is not the one that GG can produse but the throat kick is good, its like 14mg as I said. I am a little surprised with this, I did not expect it.

Do you think that we found a solution to the liquid with GG? We will save some money and we will never run out of juice.

I will post a video now to see what I mean

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
You dont have Dewars? I dont drink at all, only coca cola and milk, but we have a drink for the visitors.

Something is matter to my videos. Sound is ok from my sound card because I can record my voice.

my camera is ok, I can record.

But I cant record sound and picture together.

I have no time now to check, I think I am going to dead........ sorry to bed I meant, they sound the same:D:D:D:D

Vaughanie

ECF Veteran
Apr 26, 2009
Oh, Whiskey, okay, I don't think we have that in the States. So it vapes well you say?

Did you get sound for your video?

You more regularly have bourbon though don't ya <grins>? I was actually wondering about a premium vodka myself like a Smirnoff Black. I've just tried vodka in my i-inhale (I don't own the GG yet since I only got the i-inhale from Tim last week but i'm sorely tempted).

That way I'll keep the i-inhale for when I'm away camping and the GG for when I return to civilisation.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
You more regularly have bourbon though don't ya <grins>? I was actually wondering about a premium vodka myself like a Smirnoff Black. I've just tried vodka in my i-inhale (I don't own the GG yet since I only got the i-inhale from Tim last week but i'm sorely tempted).

That way I'll keep the i-inhale for when I'm away camping and the GG for when I return to civilisation.

I like temptations!!! I am addict to temptations:D

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Dewars is a wonderful blended Scotch whiskey! Yes we have it in the states. Dewars & Sons

invidregis yes this is it. I dont drink at all so I dont like the taste but its a option if you are out of juice. I dont know if the atomizer will live long, so I dont suggest it. I said it only because I did it.;)

invidregis

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 16, 2008
Chicago, USA
invidregis yes this is it. I dont drink at all so I dont like the taste but its a option if you are out of juice. I dont know if the atomizer will live long, so I dont suggest it. I said it only because I did it.;)

You vaped straight Dewars? or did you mix it with anything? Very interesting... If you vape whiskey did you get tipsy at all?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread