GG4S (monkey style)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JMBH

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Madrid , Spain
Imeo , about the GG4s , you mentioned before the possibility of using a fake battery like in ggtb , to be able to use 18500 bat.. You mean a battery extension to supplement the length up to 1,5 cmts . longer right ? Do you have that part made ? I guess its just a peace of solid plastic , 18 mm. diameter with a solid brass rod in the middle to extend the pole ( 5mm. diameter ? ) Do you have this ? Or I can make one thought . I have nylon rod i use in my lathe and some peaces off solid brass rods as well . Any particular instructions to make this ?

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
I havent made that piece JM. You can make one easily, exactly as you said. A solid rounded plastic at 18,4mm external diameter and 13mm in length with 5x1 female threads. Then make a solid brass rod with 5x1 male threads, at 15mm length including its head that is 1mm in height and 7mm in diameter. Dont make cuts for screwdriver on this head because you will lose conductivity. You will screw the brass rod inside plastic with pliers keeping the head of the rod.

UTUTUT

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2013
Seoul, South Korea
great imeo !!

I hate all of front button mod, but im sure that i will like it GG4S !! lol

anyway, proteus will come before christmas as planed ?

If proteus need more time, i will buy GG4s first, If proteus will go as planned (before christmas), I will buy my proteuse(#1055) first. and will buy GG4S next batch :) ..

Frillo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2013
Roma
great imeo !!

I hate all of front button mod, but im sure that i will like it GG4S !! lol

anyway, proteus will come before christmas as planed ?

If proteus need more time, i will buy GG4s first, If proteus will go as planned (before christmas), I will buy my proteuse(#1055) first. and will buy GG4S next batch :) ..

As I understand, Proteus has a little delay ...

gratefulbuddy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 19, 2010
KC MO USA
Imeo invented the mechanical ecig. He was the first to craft this product from the ground up to be designed for vaping. He introduced it and let others copy his design for 5+ years, all the while he had moved on to make new innovations.
The time has come where he has decided to revisit one of his old designs and breathe new life into it. Here we have it : a bottom-fire, hybrid top mechanical mod but of an entirely new and unique engineering. AND to beat all that he did it an AMAZING PRICE.
Once again, Imeo, thank you

Corona Doble

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2013
Paris, France
Definitly, you musn't leave this forum a single day if you expect to follow a bit Imeo ;) :)
While i like matching a GG ato with various other mods (specially Ithaka on Kato box, Penelope 2 on Origin and Iatty on everything) my jGG, GGTS and esterigon stay coupled with the perfect dedicated GG head.
this 'bottom/22' GG4s could be the very first GG mod purchased alone, meeting a french/british genesis or driving a filipino dripper, that's perfect for me !

AdamAnd

ECF Veteran
Apr 20, 2011
Ajax, Canada
I have made the decision to get the GG4S for it simplicity and craftsmanship I have been around the world and back. And i have noticed the bottom firing mod is the most popular this maybe to the lack of imagination of other mod makers (no offense intended) or it may be that the majority of vapors like this style, i tend to think it is the latter. I do have a bottom firing mod and do have some issues with it, Imeo has addressed these issues and leaves me no choice but to buy a GG4S. I would love to try almost every mod made but have not won the lottery yet so i will stick with GG because i can always rely on it to just work. Thanks Adam
There were no asses kissed in the typing of this post. Lol

ManniGfaltig

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 26, 2011
Germany
Very nice mod again Imeo! I think I love it very much already :)
It looks simple and indestructible and with its brass accent its a beauty too! I think it looks even better with the AC Ring but there are some questions for me:
How does GG4S look with an Ithaka or Odysseus on it?
And how with a Tilemahos and the unsealed base?
To be almost complete - how neat does Penelope look on it? (Yes, we need more photos!)
Will your next atomizer be an 22mm device?

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Thank you for your nice comments guys. I am also very glad that you like GG4S.

Grate, thank you for the history lesson, we all need it from time to time so we dont forget what is happening around

Adam, o-rings are the usual ones. If you want to move to a different type, its ok with me

Ithaka doesnt look bad because the difference in diameter is only 0,5mm per side Manni. Tilemahos with sealed or unsealed base looks even better because its diameter is smaller than GG4S. Like Ithaka, the difference is 0,5mm per side.

Penelope goes on everything in general because its diameter is very small. So imagine Penelope on a GGTS - justGG at 18350 mode

Tilemahos V2 will be at 22mm to match GG4S for sure. I am testing it as we speak. I am very pleased with its performance but I want to add more and uniques features on it, so its not the final design yet.

LucidAce

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2012
right about here, USA
Tilemahos V2 will be at 22mm to match GG4S for sure. I am testing it as we speak. I am very pleased with its performance but I want to add more and uniques features on it, so its not the final design yet.

I can't wait to see it. If you're still making changes to the design then would you guess that we'd see this sometime after Proteus and/or VIR?

mrZoSo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2014
GA, USA

Looks like this setup will be a nice belated Christmas present for myself! :D

Imeo, you keep going at this rate, and you're going to need a bigger machine shop!! lol

AdamAnd

ECF Veteran
Apr 20, 2011
Ajax, Canada
I see on E-smoke they have setup GG4S all out of stock of course get ready everyone!!
Side note: I have just been going over the details and functions of the GG4S and the more I look at it the more I find the amount of functions and thought put into this device is incredible I suggest watching Imeo's video 3 times at least. Can't wait

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread