Status
Not open for further replies.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Imeo, any chance for the Tilemahos v2 to have a version with ceramic and NR/R ? It would be so nice to have a "classical" GG atty in 22mm :)

No Patricko. The reason is that the guy that makes my ceramics send me a very bad batch of them so I dont trust him any more. I have to search for a new supplier and that will take time

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Looks like this setup will be a nice belated Christmas present for myself! :D

Imeo, you keep going at this rate, and you're going to need a bigger machine shop!! lol

Thank you mr:)
We bought a new machine 3 months ago. The cost was at 160.000 euros and it can do everything and very quick too. We are ok for now lol

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
And I need a bigger wallet hehe
Though GG4S has a very reasonable price, but so have all the other GG mods ;-)

I am going smaller and smaller and cheaper and cheaper Flat. Quality on the other hand stays the same or goes better. Thats exactly what people need these days and thats what I am going to offer them.

Tilemahos for example is a very expensive device. It is underprized too much but I want all people on vaping community to taste GG quality and innovation.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Couple quick questions:
What is "Monkey Style"?
Can the ones with air control, convert to a 'no air control' by simply removing the air control part or would another piece be needed?

all GG4S are monkey style mr. Its a name that vasilis gave to all mods with a front button like GG4S because the way you vape these mods reminds him a monkey :laugh:

Ariel_MX

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2010
Guadalajara, México
all GG4S are monkey style mr. Its a name that vasilis gave to all mods with a front button like GG4S because the way you vape these mods reminds him a monkey :laugh:

Then, soon we all are going to be the GG monkey gang :D

a.aaa.jpg

Meanwhile...

...waiting for GG4s

using-laptop.jpg

FlatKo

Jun 23, 2014
Germany
I am going smaller and smaller and cheaper and cheaper Flat. Quality on the other hand stays the same or goes better. Thats exactly what people need these days and thats what I am going to offer them.

Tilemahos for example is a very expensive device. It is underprized too much but I want all people on vaping community to taste GG quality and innovation.

Tell me about it, I'm in my 8th month of vaping and I already own a Esterigon plus Tilemahos (2nd one is in the mail), a Penelope V3, an Ithaka and one of the new Stealths. I'm waiting for a JustGG to complete the Ithaka and I'm on the list for Proteus... and now I need a GG4S, too :)

And I'm really happy that I discovered your work early in my vaping career (3rd month) and that I went straight to high end hardware.
I'm having lots of fun with GG and it is worth every cent... I would never go back to smoking like I did for 25 years.

I only pity the other vapers I mostly see with either their weakly vaping beginner mods or their oversized clubs ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread