Status
Not open for further replies.

Jagellpuff

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2012
Tacoma, WA
....but now I am going to have to pay someone a premium. Getting tired of the GG stuff...

Or you can opt to not by at a premium. As much as I have been waiting to get a GGTS I am thinking it is time to let it go. High demand + short supply just means this is how it will be. Just not sure if it's worth it.

Jeff "Jagellpuff" via iPhone using Tapatalk

Epeelife

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2012
Syracuse ny
Hey guys, I have a real bad question. A question that I believe can And probably will bring out some pretty raw emotion from some people. But here it is. What do people really try to get away with as for charging for these things on classifieds. I mean really how much are people willing to pay ?? or should I say how much do people try to (Price goug)get away with selling them for. Please I'm just looking for numbers and peoples experiences not looking to be scolded. My motives and intentions are mine and you may think you know why I'm asking these things but trust brother you don't. Not trying to be a jerk just blocking the punches. I've seen lots thrown.

jbglenn

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 21, 2012
Calgary, Canada
I have put so much work into making sure I get one from this batch. I've practically wasted my whole summer stalking the site and forums. I take one night off to attend my friends wedding and they decide to do the preorder that night. I could just cry.

If anyone ordered two and can part with one, please help me out.

Ezkill

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2012
Los Angeles
It's just economies of scale. Demand exceeds supply so the market finds a balance on price. The classified prices change depending on how many are listed and how many people are after them. This doesn't just happen here it happens in every industry were there are premium niche products that aren't widely available. Some people make a living or supplement their income doing this "professionally". You're verified you can go look at the classifieds prices in the classified thread and closed classified thread.

I'm not a re-seller, I'm a collector. Would I re-sell my GG stuff for a profit? Hell no. If I'm ever done with and for some odd reason decide I don't want it I'd give it away to a worthy person that would use it with the same appreciation that I do.

Epeelife

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2012
Syracuse ny
I'm not a re-seller, I'm a collector. Would I re-sell my GG stuff for a profit? Hell no. If I'm ever done with and for some odd reason decide I don't want it I'd give it away to a worthy person that would use it with the same appreciation that I do.[/QUOTE]

AMEN Ezkill, Im picking up what your putting down.

Keeno

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2011
Indiana
I have put so much work into making sure I get one from this batch. I've practically wasted my whole summer stalking the site and forums. I take one night off to attend my friends wedding and they decide to do the preorder that night. I could just cry.

If anyone ordered two and can part with one, please help me out.

Hate hearing stories like this.....not sure what the lesson is but there is a lesson to be learned I'm quite sure.....hope you find a GGTS......:toast:

Ezkill

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2012
Los Angeles
Honestly, getting one is bitter sweet when you see all the good folks who have devoted a lot of time and emotion here only to miss out. I can only hope that VIR will induce more production in the future for those left still wanting.

I asked about the VIR on the GG forum. Imeo said there will be no issues with availability on the VIR. More then enough to go around.

Ezkill

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2012
Los Angeles
Awesome. I took a look at the charger and looks good. I think a good charger is one of the most overlooked pieces in a mod kit. Specially since the good batteries are pretty expensive.

Thanks.

I'm all about the batteries and charger. After building and flying RC helicopters for years and watching a LiPo go nuclear due to poor quality I tend to be really picky about my batteries and chargers. Yes I realize IMR batteries are a different composition then LiPO's and are supposed to vent, but they do store large amounts of energy and should not be taken for granted.

Ezkill

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2012
Los Angeles
Imeo said in 4 days he will ship to his suppliers...2 days ago. So I would say, no, they won't even leave Imeo's hands for a couple days yet.

I don't know what the travel time to CoV is. I've had stuff from Greece take weeks or 2 business days. Suppose it depends how it's shipped.

Edit: He said it in a different post, not the Official GG Production Status post. Can't find it again. The GG production one says it was supposed to ship last week but I don't know if that's accurate because there was an engraving issue and THEN a tube issue after that that he didn't mention in the Production Status post. He mentioned it somewhere else completely on his forum.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread