The GGTS Pre-Order will begin at 9:30 pm Eastern time tonight!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bigbuyer

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 5, 2009
Florida, USA
More GGTS in Stock. "To My Friend" version is in stock. Just send a note with your order.

Stainless_Steel__4da0b7016c20c.jpg

Dream

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 19, 2011
Redondo Beach
Or that could mean the ones that already went out were not TMF...

It is Imeo's intention for Bruce to have more than enough for those who requested it. Having bought it within the first half-hour I requested it in the order comment... So if things go as Imeo intended, all of us who have requested it in comments will receive TMF.

First-requested, first-served. And there are extras.
So nothing to worry about..
right? :vapor:

RippleInStillWater

Supplier's Manufacturer - Offline
ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2010
Land Of Corruption
how about a media blasted finish on the ggts ...? for us who want to use ours at work and have sweaty hands or dont want to scratch it up...

i think it would be a great idea..

lawnman3... a choice of the two finishes would be great...

Some of mine look that way from the heavy use they get!:laugh:

prodatype

Verified Member
Jul 16, 2011
VA
I just got my ss ggts in the mail! it has a really nice weight to it and feels great to hold. I got a TMF version but I didn't ask for one... I don't really care unless I got someone else's accidentally. So first impression is this thing looks sweet. Still on my UFS hunt or maybe I'll just wait until vapercon and hopefully I could get a good deal from Bruce if he gets some by then. Thanks again!

Major

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2011
Panama City, Florida
www.ggecig.com
I am hoping mine shows tomorrow :)

I feel ya man. Bruce shipped mine out the first night he had them and I live in Florida. I got the priority shipping and it usually is a day early which would have been yesterday. But it didn't come yesterday or today. :(

If the USPS loses or bangs up my TMF SS GGTS me and the Postmaster General gonna go to war! :-x I know it was just luck but I was the one that asked Imeo to make the TMF and he graciously agreed to. Think I'd totally spaz out if USPS cost me a TMF that coincided with my request to Imeo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread