The GGTS Pre-Order will begin at 9:30 pm Eastern time tonight!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Major

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2011
Panama City, Florida
www.ggecig.com
Thanks bro. After 4 days the tracking finally updated. Seems our glorious USPS found a need to send it OUT of state to a sorting facility in beutiful Mobile, Alabama. Hopefully I'll get it first part of the week.

Next order Bruce I'm gonna try regular First Class. I know it isn't anything you have any control over but no need to use Priority Mail if those clowns at the post office are going to send my stuff on a tour of the Southeast! :laugh:

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Major

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2011
Panama City, Florida
www.ggecig.com
Hate to hear that Wylie. :( I just find that 2-3 day Priority that will wind up taking at best 7 days is pretty weak. My wife reminded me of a classified purchase I made months ago that was sent from a couple hundred miles North of Miami. It routed from there to Miami to Mobile then Jacksonville and finally the NW panhandle where I live. That was also Priority.

On the other hand, I have a retired partner living in the Miami area that actually writes letters on paper still. :laugh: I get those on average of 2-3 days using First Class. My only thinking was that I suspect that in-state they use trucks for FC and Priority is likely on a different routing pattern. But I appreciate the warning and will heed it. I just know I will be getting stuff from Bruce and the extra 3 bucks isn't the issue, it was the time factor.

Can't complain though. WIth the service Bruce gives and the GG line he carries, as long as I know where the heck it is, a few days wait is worth it. ;)

RippleInStillWater

Supplier's Manufacturer - Offline
ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2010
Land Of Corruption
LOL Mine has said out for delivery all day mail came and went and its still not here. :)

Maybe Monday.

Mine came today, I'm afraid to touch it, its even prettier than the first run of SS GGTSs:thumb:
I noticed you sent a mod back, MX, and this one hasn't arrived yet -- do you have any backups?!?!?!?:lol::lol::lol::lol:

fright88

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2011
Loveland CO
Mine came today, I'm afraid to touch it, its even prettier than the first run of SS GGTSs:thumb:
I noticed you sent a mod back, MX, and this one hasn't arrived yet -- do you have any backups?!?!?!?:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I hate you!! I kept telling myself they are no better then the old ones you just killed me.

dspin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2010
USA
Explain?? How is it prettier, because of the engraving or other? I won't see mine until I get home from vacation.

RippleInStillWater

ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2010
Land Of Corruption
Explain?? How is it prettier, because of the engraving or other? I won't see mine until I get home from vacation.

Well, I like the engraving more and I like the 'By Imeo' and 'To My Friend' that are on there -- I suppose otherwise it is the same, I like the new touches, though......:blush:

Sorry you can't see it now, my friend!!!:)

MXBNW

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2010
NW Washingtion
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
Hears hopping for today :)

Delivery status not updated as of August 07, 2011, 1:46 am
Out for Delivery, August 06, 2011, 11:46 am, BELLINGHAM, WA 98226
Sorting Complete, August 06, 2011, 11:36 am, BELLINGHAM, WA 98226
Arrival at Unit, August 06, 2011, 10:24 am, BELLINGHAM, WA 98226
Processed through Sort Facility, August 06, 2011, 12:00 am, FEDERAL WAY, WA 98003
Processed through Sort Facility, August 05, 2011, 4:29 am, OPA LOCKA, FL 33054
Electronic Shipping Info Received, August 04, 2011
Acceptance, August 04, 2011, 5:02 pm, BOCA RATON, FL 33433

RippleInStillWater

ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2010
Land Of Corruption
Hears hopping for today :)

SNIP!!!

I'm hopping for you today, too, MX!!!
smiley_emoticons_hurra_fruehling5.gif