Status
Not open for further replies.

JollyRogers

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2009
Virginia
Wait a sec. The pre-order went down for the GGTS??? I checked the site and it said Aug 2. And it moved UP???!!!! just wow. Understand you wanted to get the thing done ASAP and all, but when I see a website saying 8/2 pre-orders, I would think it would be safe to check for it then.

I have a friend that went on vacation and asked me to pick him up 1, as he couldn't. He offered cash up front etc... I was doing this for a friend, putting it on my CC so he could get one. I missed it for him. $%^&, now I have let a friend down. I know he will understand and all, but it makes me feel pretty darn low about it.

Welp, thats enough for me.

And now the site says Aug 3? So does that mean another pre-order? I am just a little confused now also.

Last edited:

the ob

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 31, 2011
Portlandia
Wait a sec. The pre-order went down for the GGTS??? I checked the site and it said Aug 2. And it moved UP???!!!! just wow. Understand you wanted to get the thing done ASAP and all, but when I see a website saying 8/2 pre-orders, I would think it would be safe to check for it then.

I have a friend that went on vacation and asked me to pick him up 1, as he couldn't. He offered cash up front etc... I was doing this for a friend, putting it on my CC so he could get one. I missed it for him. $%^&, now I have let a friend down. I know he will understand and all, but it makes me feel pretty darn low about it.

And now the site says Aug 3? So does that mean another pre-order? I am just a little confused now also.

they are gone. They are not posting more that I know of. I asked, and was told they were gone. Luckily I am getting one from a friend.

Keeno

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2011
Indiana

Imeo is working to make things right in a sense....you will have another opportunity at some point to get your friend a GGTS...Skim this thread: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/gg/319436-gg-orders.html. In the end your friend will be extremely pleased he eventually got a GGTS......:toast:

JollyRogers

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2009
Virginia
Imeo is working to make things right in a sense....you will have another opportunity at some point to get your friend a GGTS...Skim this thread: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/gg/319436-gg-orders.html. In the end your friend will be extremely pleased he eventually got a GGTS......:toast:

I read his thread. It does not help TBH. I won't be getting my friend his GGTS. I am pretty upset. I was offered one in PM from someone that bought 2, but refused it. I really appreciate the offer though.

Thanks ob for the update. Guess that means the site hasn't been updated, even though the page says last update 8/1/2012? I am to the point I would rather trade or deal with classifieds vs. dealing with these pre-sales. In fact, I won't be dealing with pre-sales any more.

I need an axis pin as Imeo calls it. The new brass one. Mine is pitting and my switch is not making good contact on my 026. I can't get it without buying a whole end cap? The piece is like a buck, oh and I need to order that on a pre-sale.

sedge

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2012
Palm Springs, CA
I read his thread. It does not help TBH. I won't be getting my friend his GGTS. I am pretty upset. I was offered one in PM from someone that bought 2, but refused it. I really appreciate the offer though.

Thanks ob for the update. Guess that means the site hasn't been updated, even though the page says last update 8/1/2012? I am to the point I would rather trade or deal with classifieds vs. dealing with these pre-sales. In fact, I won't be dealing with pre-sales any more.

I need an axis pin as Imeo calls it. The new brass one. Mine is pitting and my switch is not making good contact on my 026. I can't get it without buying a whole end cap? The piece is like a buck, oh and I need to order that on a pre-sale.

Jolly. Why did you turn down the offer from the person?

Joedoe32

ECF Veteran
Mar 23, 2012
Naples Fl
Ya know, I normally don't check my email unless its on my phone, and my phone was dead at the time I received the email. It was just by chance that I was at my PC when I checked my email not 10 minutes after it was sent and managed to get one. =D

Now, that said, I recall the date being the 29th, then a few days prior, it changed to the 3rd. I had figured I didn't need to worry about it until then. Seems as though they could be a bit clearer on certain aspects of this whole process with very little effort. Seems Zeus was lookin out for a brotha. =P

So when can we expect these bad boys? Around the 10th?

thedudeabides

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2010
Boston
Here is the secret to never missing a pre-sale: e-mail notifications.

Every mobile provider I know has the option to send an e-mail via text. Call your provider, figure out your e-mail to text address and put that in the notification field. You'll get a text message as soon as stock is updated. There's also no chance the message will get caught by a spam filter.

The tools are there, we just need to use them:)

c8h10n4o2x2

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 20, 2012
NW Florida
www.flickr.com
For those that missed the pre-order or just want to order more
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/gg/320843-ggts-ufs-preorders.html

On 26 of August I will start making GGTS and UFS. I will now inform my sellers that they can start taking preorders, starting from tomorow. Preorders will include full units of GGTS and UFS but will include parts too. So if for example you want a full GGTS, a bronze venting cap for it, a CT and connector inside pieces, then you will ask for all those pieces at once. That way, when I will come back from holidays I will know exactly what I will have to make.

In 2 months I will be ready:)

ps........This thread will stay open until the end of my holidays, that is on 25 of August. (I will come back sooner but machine shop will stay closed until 25 of August)

Last edited:

kwalka

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2012
Clearwater, Florida
walkers-finest.com
There is now a pre-order section on COV. You click on the top GG dropdown arrow and then scroll to the bottom of what opens up and there it is. All that is there is Notify Me buttons, but there are 2 diff GGTS and the UFS. I'm assuming later today there will be a more detailed way to order specific parts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread