Status
Not open for further replies.

Ezkill

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2012
Los Angeles

What does this have to do with any of these pre-order threads?

He's on vacation but CoV and his other vendors worldwide will be accepting advance orders for UFS and GGTS pieces until past his return on August 21. He said he will take advance orders until the 25th even though he is back on the 21st because the machine shop will not open until then.

I'm confused as to why this is popping up in all the GG threads. Are you just telling people not to message him or does this have something to do with the pre-order that I'm not reading correctly.

kwalka

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2012
Clearwater, Florida
walkers-finest.com
Since Imeo has indicated that we can order pretty much what we want, I wonder if nickel plating is included. Anyone know what the advantages/disadvantages are, if any? And I'm starting to wonder if Imeo won't be overwhelmed by offering so many options.

I have a feeling that 2.5 months will become 4 or more when he realizes the can of worms he's opened. Dont get me wrong I was the first to ask him to do this and I applaud his efforts to "satisfy every vaper", but you are right its going to be a mudslide of different parts. I still would rather wait 4 months then get nothing at all.

sportyfortyeight

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2011
dfw,texas,usa
I too see this going bad. Folks are talking about new plate types and so on. I think he ment that the machine shop will run extra parts of the device at the same time its made. Ie the ufs.. say 500 full units and then 100 units in full parts but maybe 200 of the upper section as folks need/want them from trying to build out of parts kinda thing.

Ezkill

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2012
Los Angeles
That's why I'm not ordering because I've run into this in the past...end up paying for shipping about 6 times for what I basically all wanted to get into one order.

Until there is some way to order all of the brass pieces and extra parts I won't be submitting anything. Just waiting for those to go up so I can throw my wallet at CoV.

I'm wondering if there hasn't been a disconnect somewhere along the line as Imeo clearly stated we can even order the old style GGTS caps on brass if we want. Perhaps the vendors don't realize that's what he's said?

Regardless we have until August 25th to get it all ordered anyway.

the ob

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 31, 2011
Portlandia
Question experts: Can you use a Penelope or oddy/oddy drip mode on the GGTS? All the vids etc I see either have an atty/carto or a ufs on it. If someone can help me out I would greatly appreciate it! I want to order one, but if it cant use those then its kinda useless for me :(

thanks in advance!

I am by no means a expert, but have seen numerous pics of the ody, penelope and drip on the ggtss'

what I cannot tell you, is how they are attached, or what connections you need. :)

c8h10n4o2x2

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 20, 2012
NW Florida
www.flickr.com

muddstar

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 12, 2009
Spokane
I know you can us the oddy, I have with and without the ggts connector, the penelope i haven't used yet
Question experts: Can you use a Penelope or oddy/oddy drip mode on the GGTS? All the vids etc I see either have an atty/carto or a ufs on it. If someone can help me out I would greatly appreciate it! I want to order one, but if it cant use those then its kinda useless for me :(

thanks in advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread