Status
Not open for further replies.

BluSwatch

Crazy Mod Collector
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2011
Washington
Hey Bruce or Justin .... I think it was said that the o-ring sets for the GGTS and UFS were going to go up on the regular parts page ... is that going to be the case?
I made my pre-order already, but would like to get the o-ring sets, and a replacement connector insides (for the brass connector on the pre-order) at some time .... no hurry. :)
I know you guys are crazy busy.

Bigbuyer

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 5, 2009
Florida, USA
Your 2nd number is the correct one. Means shipping was wrong and needed to be voided and shipped again. (insurance, type, etc.)

Also, on the cost of shipping international. I still offer my 1st class flat rate for only $6.00. The other methods are for your choice if you want it faster or insured.
I pass on only my cost of shipping.

N1tro

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 10, 2012
Vancouver bc
Your 2nd number is the correct one. Means shipping was wrong and needed to be voided and shipped again. (insurance, type, etc.)

Also, on the cost of shipping international. I still offer my 1st class flat rate for only $6.00. The other methods are for your choice if you want it faster or insured.
I pass on only my cost of shipping.

Ok thanks Bruce. Well there is barely any difference in first class and priority anyway.

JollyRogers

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2009
Virginia
I find the email that was sent @12:20am this morning/last night a little amusing. Got it this morning when I woke up. The link is the sold out listing of course. So much for email notifications.

"Thank you for your patience.

Our Stainless Steel GG Telescopic Storm is now in stock and can be purchased by following this link:
Stainless Steel GG Telescopic Storm

This is a one time notice, you will not receive this e-mail again."

Regardless, my friend did get back from vacation, and did on the pre-sale for the end of OCT.

mrgoodwrench2u

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2012
Toledo, Ohio . U.S.A.
Yeah me too , I just thought it was a joke or something. I got the e-mail from COV at 12:20am ,and I got up at 7:30 checked
e-mail and seen it. I clicked on the link to Cov and **(Notify Me)** was up already.

So what do you do ? Just Laugh , HA , HA , HA..........I don't get it, why bother ? what did they have to sell anyway ?
5 or 10 or maybe 20 ? (And then to sell in the middle of the night like that ???) FREAKY--!!!!????

I had a girl friend like that, for a minute......I called her a Tease ! lol....lol....

Patients is a virtue ! , Grasshopper. :ohmy:

I find the email that was sent @12:20am this morning/last night a little amusing. Got it this morning when I woke up. The link is the sold out listing of course. So much for email notifications.

"Thank you for your patience.

Our Stainless Steel GG Telescopic Storm is now in stock and can be purchased by following this link:
Stainless Steel GG Telescopic Storm

This is a one time notice, you will not receive this e-mail again."

Regardless, my friend did get back from vacation, and did on the pre-sale for the end of OCT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread