The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

GGTS Pre-Orders

Discussion in 'Clouds of Vapor' started by AppendixG, Jun 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. kwalka

kwalka Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Jan 23, 2012
    Clearwater, Florida
    That is a great idea...Now how do we translate that into a website that does not have any of those options? Oh wait a minute I think I got it, were supposed to order a whole GGTS for every seperate part we want. Then we can dismantle them and make whatever we want.:)

2. the ob

the ob Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Jan 31, 2011
    Portlandia
    do not mean to be a copycat, but that is exactly what I want.

3. c8h10n4o2x2

c8h10n4o2x2 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 20, 2012
    NW Florida
    the ob - A few people would like one like that, I think that enough people say they want something like that then CoV might put up that option. Me I would like a GGTS in all brass except the Collection Tank(Imeo said he would not do a Brass CT)

4. Ezkill

Ezkill Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 26, 2012
    Los Angeles
    It's just parts that have all been available at one time or another. Perhaps the upper and bottom tube haven't been available in brass but Imeo said it's all the same to him which material the tube is made out of.

*MOST* of the parts in question are already available on the CoV site, just not in stock. They would have to create new pages for brass uppers and lowers though.

The brass and steel telescope tubes have a cost difference of 23 cents so I'm thinking brass in the other parts would not be much more expensive then the stainless steel counterpart.

5. unloaded

unloaded Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 2, 2011
    SW. Indiana
    If you think about the amount of different parts and then the different materials each part could be made of, thats a lot of pieces. It's too much to expect a web page with a pic and price of each one. I expect a list with prices or maybe a drop down menu to add the individual items to your cart. Regardless of how they do it's going to take some time to put it up. Hopefully they have an up to date price list for all the parts and options, if not it might have to wait until Imeo returns or next batch. I'm just glad to be able to get on the list for sure, without the stalking and mad dash. I'm going to wait a few days to order, just in case other options become available. Not gonna wait too long though. I'm afraid there might be a limit set somewhere on the number of orders that can be taken.

6. Natron

Natron Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 7, 2012
    Albuquerque,NM
    +1 ^^^^^^^...going to wait as well but hopefully not too long.

7. Joedoe32

Joedoe32 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Mar 23, 2012
    Naples Fl
    So, out of curiosity, if we ordered the 29th, that batch should be sent out in the next day or two? Saw something a bit back that said around the 7th they'd be shipped? No shipment notice today...the anticipation burns us...

8. kwalka

Jan 23, 2012
    Clearwater, Florida
    You are much closer to Boca than I am.... What are you waiting for? I will split the gas with you.:)

9. Joedoe32

Mar 23, 2012
    Naples Fl
  10. Joedoe32

Mar 23, 2012
    Naples Fl
    I'm just hoping I didn't misunderstand anything. Don't wanna wait a week or so to find out I got put on a list =P

11. Joedoe32

Mar 23, 2012
    Naples Fl
    ...I really need to stop signing up for things. I've been glancing at my email tab that says "1,207" for the last couple hours- suddenly changed to 1,208...Papa Johns...damn you Johns...damn you...

12. springfieldarms

springfieldarms Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 11, 2011
    Albuquerque
    I feel ya.

13. kwalka

Jan 23, 2012
    Clearwater, Florida
    Do we know if COV is going to continue to add products to the advanced pre-buy list?

14. Ezkill

Ezkill Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 26, 2012
    Los Angeles
    Yes...check the pinned thread.

15. kwalka

Jan 23, 2012
    Clearwater, Florida
    What is the pinned thread?

16. sedge

sedge Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 8, 2012
    Palm Springs, CA
  17. JthaBigVapor

JthaBigVapor Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Mar 16, 2012
    Florida
    Thats a big LOL at Joe....

I imagine you both fists shaking in the air at your moniter... DAMN YOU PAPA!!!!!! lol

too funny!

18. kwalka

Jan 23, 2012
    Clearwater, Florida
    JT are the GGTS' from the last pre-order shipping today?

19. Jagellpuff

Jagellpuff Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 2, 2012
    Tacoma, WA
    Ok, so no one has heard yet of an estimated ship date for GGTS?

Jeff "Jagellpuff" via iPhone using Tapatalk

20. MegaDark

MegaDark Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 28, 2012
    Dark World
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.