Status
Not open for further replies.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Send an email to vasillis to keep an engraved tube for you tattoo:)
hello imeo, i cnt get all parts to finish my stealth last time,i cant get the engraved tube, then i asked vassili when he gets one, he sayed 2 weeks but this was 2 month ago! can you help me please to finish my mod? i cant find a used one in all that time.:blush:

Ty89m

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 20, 2012
Bozeman, MT
I'm right there with ya! I was all ready to pre-order today. Oh-well, I'm ok with the wait. Gives me a chance to save a little extra :)

Off topic - I like your 1911 in your picture! I just picked up a new Springfield Armory Range Officer :)

I'm ready to pull the trigger on one of these too. The Ody has convinced me. I've gotten used to waiting thanks to a Kronos co-op 8)

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
some things about GGTS and its production:)

GGTS is a very difficult to be made e-cig. It has too many parts to cover all its functions and the most important is that those parts are very difficult to be machined. We also have to check every thread of every piece of it so it can be compatible with previous batches. I am not talking about assembling of course, thats impossible to be done by me but it needs time too because it has to be done from my sellers. Then we have to polish it to mirror and then to clean it properly. Then we have to make the engravings on it. So the quantity of GGTS will be always small.
I made only 700 GGTS for now, so each seller will have a small quantity of them. I cant do many things about GGTS quantity as you see.
I made too many Ody, too many Penelopes, many Stealth and GGTB etc, but not GGTS. I am sorry about that guys. Maybe GGTS can be build from users piece by piece when those pieces are available from time to time.
GGTS is the most complex and the most functional e-cig in this industry and it can work as a collective item as I see it. Its cost is really big and its price doesnt reflect its cost. So if you see that prices on classfieds are big dont get surprised. GGTS worth them the most of the time.

Last edited:

RiverNut

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2012
Texas
some things about GGTS and its production:)

GGTS is a very difficult to be made e-cig. It has too many parts to cover all its functions and the most important is that those parts are very difficult to be machined. We also have to check every thread of every piece it so it will be compatible to previous batches. I am not talking about assembling of course, thats impossible to be done by me but it needs time too. Then we have to polish it to mirror and then to clean it properly. Then we have to make the engravings on it. So the quantity of GGTS will be always small.
I made only 700 GGTS for now, so sellers will have a small quantiy each one of them. I cant do many things about GGTS quantity as you see.
I made too many Ody, too many Penelopes, many Stealth and GGTB etc, but not GGTS. I am sorry about that guys. Maybe GGTS can be build from users piece by piece when those pieces are available from time to time.
GGTS is the most complex and the most functional e-cig in this industry and it can work as a colective item as I see it. Its cost is really big and its price doesnt reflect its cost. So if you see that prices on classfieds are big dont get surprised. GGTS worth them the most of the time.
700...for the whole world:(. I know you can't control this but it sure be nice if those 700 went to the sad fellows who don't have even one. I certainly don't want you to feel bad about this as I know you do too much already but it is impossible to not want one of these very badly. Maybe after Proteus is complete you can focus on making a large batch of TS? And charge more if you need to my friend...we will understand. :)

I absolutely LOVE my Ody, and it just won't be complete until its sitting atop a TS. It's so lonely it cries when I put it to bed every night! :laugh:

Last edited:

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
the bad thing river is that I made GGTS and I cant really support the demand for it. Devices like this have to stay in low quantities always and only for people that have the ability to buy them. Its not a common e-cig as you know.

The worst thing is that I cant only produce things that I have already made. I have to make always new things and that eats all my time. Thinking and testing new products is the most timeater thing in the world.

Proteus is again a product that is difficult to be made. His price is silly now but it will climb on next batch. Its not a GGTS but its not easy too.
So as you see GG series is a product for small quantity of people. You saw after how many months I brought a GG product in market? 5 months!! And after 5 months I brought penelope and a new Ody style.

The best thing that customers have to do is to buy GG series when its in stock. GG products are made by me thinking even the smallest detail. I pay a lot to people that work for me (like the people that shines them or laser them or clean them, or machine them) so you can have the best quality that an e-cig can have

Price is very low as you see and thats one more reason that people have to buy as soon as possible all GG products that are available.

Finishing this post I want to say that I dont want to give GG series to anyone that can mass produce it. Thats not my purpose. The only I want is copiers to leave me to do my job. I dont think that I ask for too much from them. They can make something else than copying GG series.

c8h10n4o2x2

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 20, 2012
NW Florida
www.flickr.com
Iemo I would hope that you do not send your creations out to be mass produced. Mass produced items usually suffer in quality. What I hate is people who already have a GGTS, or multiple GGTS's, wait in line with people who have not got one yet. If the quality is so great, why would you need more than one per person. How many PV's can you use at one time? I can kinda understand having multiple Ody's or Penelope's, for different juices/Nicotine levels.
With that said I will be camping COV in hopes that I get a chance to order a GGTS. :toast:

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
people that already have a GGTS or a piece of GG series and still buy a GG product is not the problem C8. They love the GG and they want to buy as more as they can, its their choice. They are the biggest supporters and I want them to keep buying what they love and gives them pleassure. I work for them (and for you too when you will become a GG member). The problem is only me. But I like to work this way. If I deside to work in a different way I can do what all other people do. Mass production in a factory making a product that you cant put your hand on it and if it breaks you have to throw it out of the window or send it back for repair. GG doesnt work this way. You can change every small or big part on it alone.

But dont think that mass production of GG series will be cheap. Proteus for example. It requires man's job to be made and this work is paid too much in every country. Imagine that it has 24 parts and an electronic on it. It has to be assembled from the start to end. Even the electronic has to be assembled on the unit. But when you have it in your hands you will understand why it will be expensive. Small details that makes a big difference.

c8h10n4o2x2

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 20, 2012
NW Florida
www.flickr.com
Imeo, first of all sorry for spelling your name wrong. As I stated in my post, I hope you do not send your products out to be mass produced, by some nameless company that does not care for its customers. From the pictures, drawings, and videos I have seen of your work, it looks amazing. I watched Scott's video of the GGTS and the Ody, and that is what brought me here. I currently have two PV's, a BB and Alpha from alt smoke, both work as advertised, but you can tell the quality is just average. When Justin and Bruce finish shipping the Penelope's I will get to see the quality of your products first hand. I may even end up being one of those people that have several versions of your work.

Eppeelife that is a great comparison. I really want an ever lasting gob stopper. :)

ps
I was not able to get in on the pre-order for the Ody, so I have started ordering parts to build one.

RiverNut

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2012
Texas
The guys that bother me are the ones who order and then place them in classifieds as soon as they get them, for triple the price! Hope to get in on the pre-sale to avoid all that. My Ody just doesn't seem right on a VaritubeX, that atty cost more than the mod! LOL.

This is occurring because Imeo won't price his products as they should be priced. He is selling a Rolls Royce for the price of a BMW. Does anyone know if there is a limit as to how many COV allows you to buy? Because if there is not a limit, I'm going to buy 10 and resell 9. And I will only sell to the folks that I know do not have one already. And I will ask for only what I paid plus shipping. Personally, I think the love needs to be spread out a bit.:)

dirquist

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2009
Kent, Wa
The guys that bother me are the ones who order and then place them in classifieds as soon as they get them, for triple the price! Hope to get in on the pre-sale to avoid all that. My Ody just doesn't seem right on a VaritubeX, that atty cost more than the mod! LOL.

This is occurring because Imeo won't price his products as they should be priced. He is selling a Rolls Royce for the price of a BMW. Does anyone know if there is a limit as to how many COV allows you to buy? Because if there is not a limit, I'm going to buy 10 and resell 9. And I will only sell to the folks that I know do not have one already. And I will ask for only what I paid plus shipping. Personally, I think the love needs to be spread out a bit.:)

IMO this forum needs to be like others and not allow upselling of products in the classifieds. People will complain its their right to upsell, and they are correct, but that doesnt mean it has to be allowed here. If you want to sell for twice the price then go to ebay or somwhere else, but I dont think it belongs on the site personally. That said I dont blame or get annoyed by the people that buy 5 or 10 of them. They are just the most loyal customers. I got my first GG piece coming, and if I like them Ill find a way to get 10 more :)

RiverNut

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2012
Texas
IMO this forum needs to be like others and not allow upselling of products in the classifieds. People will complain its their right to upsell, and they are correct, but that doesnt mean it has to be allowed here. If you want to sell for twice the price then go to ebay or somwhere else, but I dont think it belongs on the site personally. That said I dont blame or get annoyed by the people that buy 5 or 10 of them. They are just the most loyal customers. I got my first GG piece coming, and if I like them Ill find a way to get 10 more :)

"if I like them" :lol::lol::lol:
The only way to stop the scalpers is to price according to demand. The problem is this also opens the door wide open for Imeo's worst enemy...the copiers.

Zebassis

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 28, 2012
Sandy Hook CT
I am loving my Ody and can't wait for my Penelope. Hopefully when the GGTS becomes available I can grab one to use! I love my 3 Provari's but the Ody just doesn't quite look right on them. Dont get me wrong it looks good, just not perfect :) It needs a proper resting place lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread