GGTS Pre-Orders

Status
Not open for further replies.

jbglenn

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 21, 2012
Calgary, Canada
I am loving my Ody and can't wait for my Penelope. Hopefully when the GGTS becomes available I can grab one to use! I love my 3 Provari's but the Ody just doesn't quite look right on them. Dont get me wrong it looks good, just not perfect :) It needs a proper resting place lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I bought a chrome silver bullet and put a kick in it as a temporary home for my Odysseus (until i can get a GGTS) as I too thought my Ody would look funny on the provari. The Penelope should look good on the provari though. This GGTS pre-sale cant come soon enough!

jbg

RiverNut

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2012
Texas
I am loving my Ody and can't wait for my Penelope. Hopefully when the GGTS becomes available I can grab one to use! I love my 3 Provari's but the Ody just doesn't quite look right on them. Dont get me wrong it looks good, just not perfect :) It needs a proper resting place lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Agreed! I just got shipping notice for my Penny's which will sit nicely on my Provari's but also want the TS for the air control among other obvious reasons.

Jagellpuff

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2012
Tacoma, WA
Thanks JthaBigVapor...all I want to know is when I can send COV more money! If I had it my way I would send the money now with my grocery list and wait patiently for the mailman! Ok, stalk the mailman! :)

Also...

If anything comes up I will try and post about it :D

So that everyone knows whats good at COV :)

Jeff "Jagellpuff" via iPhone using Tapatalk

c8h10n4o2x2

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 20, 2012
NW Florida
www.flickr.com
Imeo - earlier in the thread I stated "I may even end up being one of those people that have several versions of your work."
I just received my Penelope today, and wow, I under stand now why the sell out so quickly. You defiantly have a new customer here, I can not wait to get my hands on the GGTS. :toast:

ime5000

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2011
maryland
Hay all, I know I'm one of the new kids on the block and all but, is anybody cracking up like me...? I seriously can't keep track how many times I log onto COV to see any type of status update. Lol
ever since i got a nickel gg in a trade, im dieing to get a brand new one, i check the site and cov thread a million times a day, lol

c8h10n4o2x2

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 20, 2012
NW Florida
www.flickr.com
Bruce and Justin,
Since Imeo stated that there will only be a small amount of GGTS this go around, you should hold some kind of contest to see who gets to order one. Something like an essay on why you should be able to purchase one, or guess the serial numbers in the lots received. This can be done via email, here, or CS tickets. Just please do not do anything with facebook.

Just a thought and thanks for all your hard work :toast:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread