GGTS Pre-Orders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Epeelife

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2012
Syracuse ny
I think we're all getting a little tense. I know I am for sure I've bitten my finger nails down to nubs and am feeling burnt out and guilty of wanting something so much. I totally put the Cart before the horse and ordered some parts that I could make a all stainless steel version into what looked like the COV version. We all think we deserve one for whatever reason. But that's us as lovers of fine things. PS lets thank goodness for whatever setup we already own.

Last edited:

Ty89m

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 20, 2012
Bozeman, MT
I'm with you all. Ever since getting my Ody and Penelope, I too have been obsessed with getting a SS GGTS! I too ordered a GGTS Ody base night before last when parts went up for sale on COV. Won't be the end of the world if I can't get one, as I'm sure my chance will come again. I'll even grab one from the classies (if available) if I have to. It's the only other PV I'd like to add to my collection, so fingers crossed we all get a chance at one.

Killjoy1

Ω Destroyer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2011
New Hampshire, US
I think we justify it because we gave up smoking. At least that's how I justify dropping loads of cash on this stuff:)

Ditto . . . I just try not to think of the fact that in the year and a half I've been vaping I've spent almost triple on vaping what I would have spent on smoking :lol:

R53_Dave

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2012
USA
Ditto . . . I just try not to think of the fact that in the year and a half I've been vaping I've spent almost triple on vaping what I would have spent on smoking :lol:

It's worth the price of admission. 99% of what we spent on smoking got burned up! Nothing left to show for it. At least with this stuff if we ever stop we can sell the hardware and recoop some money. Besides, the mental reinforcement of spending this money, and being really into it, just helps smash out the old desire to fire up an old coffin nail. It's all good.

pixelchick

APV Coterie
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 16, 2012
Kansas City
I second R53_Dave - I've been vaping since May of this year and I've spent more on this 'hobby' than I ever did on the stinkies. But now I can breathe, smell, and taste again so I figure it's a fair trade. I'm eagerly awaiting the GGTS, as I want to know what it's like to vape with a REAL pv! I don't mind spending the money if it keeps me away from analogs. I started on an eGo-T; within 3 weeks I switched to a VV tube; after 2 weeks with the tube I switched to the Reo, which is my current setup....until I get my hands on a GGTS!! (shoulda started out with the GG...)

RiverNut

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2012
Texas
"But that's us as lovers of fine things. PS lets thank goodness for whatever setup we already own."

You are correct about this. And while it's likely that none of us can fully explain our obsession with the TS (possibly because it's so hard to get), we all have the best atomizer on the market. And I am extremely thankful for such a solid, beautiful device that vapes like nothing I've ever used! Yes I love my Provari and would/will love my TS when I do get one, it is the atomizer that provides the vaping pleasure. And Imeo's attys give me an amazing amount of pleasure (oh..that doesn't sound quite right). But you know what I mean and I bet you agree. So, I'm going to do my best to put all of this in the proper perspective and be patient in knowing that at some point I will have a GGTS. Yes I want it now but waiting is not gonna be the end of the world.
Oh and btw have you guys seen the VIR thread? Just another device that will be sought after on a grand scale...sob

Epeelife

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2012
Syracuse ny
Good call sedge, you and I did the same thing I ordered the parts to make it like the COV edition ( no center tube) now let keep our fingers crossed for the TS. Also did anybody have GG dreams last night?I have for the last two nights. One question that I have somebody can answer is why doesn't the gentleman who makes these sell them directly himself. Trust me when I say I have no problem going through COV. I don't mind one iota. And enjoy supporting a small American business

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread