Status
Not open for further replies.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
the existing set of o-rings are made for the previous batch of UFS. The new batch doesnt need some o-rings of this set. But previous batch of UFS doesnt need those o-rings too.

We only need o-rings if we put the SS window on UFS
Fully agree, GGTS and UFS are top deveices and I am proud of these both.

My UFS came also without the rings 2, 3, 10 and 6.2.
I also ordered a spare set so I put the rings as shown in the document you linked. However, as you mentioned, I cannot screw then totally, so that they are no longer seen...

Imeo, is this normal? Or am I doing something wrong? I would really need some guidance with this.

all the best and happy vaping.

Moonwalker

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2012
Belgrade, Serbia
Yup, but thanks to my good fellow vaper and neighbour from Serbia, in a few minutes (or hours, depends when will I get UFS liquid control right), I will start vaping soon. Now is lessons time, going to watch GGTS and UFS tutorials toroughly.

I got this just 15 minutes ago:

Attachments

• CAM00509.jpg
    CAM00509.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 37

Bourbonman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 7, 2012
Chicago burbs
My COV Pre-orders from August, the GGTS/UFS ones show as "shipped" on their site!!! :w00t:

Is it true? Is it true???

Nope. It's a lie. I just checked and mine doesn't show shipped, so yours can't have! :evil:

I think I placed my order on the final day, so it'll probably be a while before they ship to me, if they go by the date the order was placed. Lucky you, you get to play with new GG toys soon!

Bourbonman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 7, 2012
Chicago burbs
I just looked, and yepper!! Tracking # has arrived! :banana:

Sorry Bourbonman ..... :blush:

Brass! Muah ha ha ... I will have BRASS!!!
Somebody at CoV was working late on a Saturday night, because I got tracking shortly after 10pm last night.

What do you guys do, fill a U-haul truck with orders over the weekend and drive it to the Post Office on Monday?

Aoi~

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2012
Sunny So. Cal
I hope this is the right place to ask this. I received a tracking number from esmokeguru on Nov 14. Until today, I see:

Origin Post is Preparing Shipment
Registered Mail™
Processed Through Sort Facility
November 14, 2012, 11:26 pm
ATHINAI, GREECE

when trying to track the number. Is this normal?
Thank you :)

minorcrust

Sep 14, 2012
Malaysia
mine arrived today... after i get my tracking number, i try to track it via elta and it say send packaging... then after 10 days i try it again same answer.. send packaging.. then i get letter from my post office to collect my mail.. then i seen 2 tracking no.. one use for elta and one use for local post office... 2 tracking no.? now i know why i cant trace my no via my local post office... LOL...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread