GGTS-UFS preorders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Omega.gr

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2012
Greece
The smoke is incredible, its the best word that I found to describe it Omega!!!!!

The taste too!
I was looking for something to give my Iatty a little break. Well.. Obviously i found it ! The whole unit with TS is just great !
I dont mean that i will give up with my Iatty because i vote for its excellence and i place it to the top of attys but it is nice for me to have an extra wonderful vapping system like this one.
Congratulations is the best word i can find to say to you for this "piece of art" Imeo.
Very glad i managed to get it in my hands and you know that i have tested tons of atomizers and stuff... :)

BluSwatch

Crazy Mod Collector
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2011
Washington
I only have 153 pages on that thread .... we must have different view settings.

You mean this post?

"Hey, you don't really need the extender as long as you don't mind slightly less juice capacity, you can run it in "short mode". Just assemble it with only the window and without the tank body piece (the metal one with male threads on one end and female threads on the other). I actually run mine this way more often than I do in full mode"

Ok ... I get it now. :)

Last edited:

mgrigore

ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2012
Germany
500px.com
I only have 153 pages on that thread .... we must have different view settings.

You mean this post?

"Hey, you don't really need the extender as long as you don't mind slightly less juice capacity, you can run it in "short mode". Just assemble it with only the window and without the tank body piece (the metal one with male threads on one end and female threads on the other). I actually run mine this way more often than I do in full mode"

Ok ... I get it now. :)

Brilliant idea guys!!! I do not really like the extender... I will try it, as I do not mind smaller tank capacity.
Thank you!
And I will order an HH.357, it seems amazing in that movie... untill we get Achilles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread