GLASSMANOAK'S Contest Thread #134 for WINNERS and with Multiple WINNERS!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaleH1985

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 19, 2015
West Virginia
3/15 #2

@Fuzzy Thunderbear glad to hear kiara is alright, but wow that vet bill:eek:

Kinda slow in here today. Where is everyone?

GADG115-Classic+Car+JunkyarA.JPG

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
3/15 #4
Well, went to pick up my doggie this morning. Kiara spent the first hour of the ride home licking us (hard to drive and pet a Pyr at the same time). I haven't seen her this happy is a long time. She has to stay in the dog pen for a couple more days until her suture is sufficiently sealed that she can go out and roll in the dirt. The vet's bill made me slightly feint ... $999.45 !!! (plus $45.50 for gas for two trips) Well, I own the 45 cents, but not the rest, so it all had to go on a credit card. Now there's nothing left to get that new riding mower this place so desperately needs, but she's more important than manicured grass and weeds.
I am so glad she is home with you....and all better now....sorry for the cost....wish I could help some way....(maybe the Universe will see to it)...and yes she is more important than mowing the grass.......let it grow.....
Good day to you all.........
decomaiso.gif

angelphyre

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2013
MS Gulf Coast/NOLA
3/15
2. @Fuzzy Thunderbear so glad to hear Kiara is back in her loving home and happy again...sorry to hear about the bill...yeah those really tend to bite sometimes, but I know for my furbabies, I'll do whatever necessary to take care of them...after all they give me unconditional love and just ask for me to take care of them in return...sounds like a fair trade to me! :)

tree.jpg

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas

So about a month or so ago Slow states it is time to leave the bad month behind. Wins on the first day; and has found their new home. Fuzzy and family are back and there is not enough popcorn in the world. Jpf is back with wifey; and Dale is about to watch his child be born....... remember stating that things were going to turn around for the tree family? GMO is back with a new home ;)
3/15 - 3:
:p
:tumble:

anjelvape77

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2015
Alabama

Fuzzy Thunderbear

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2015
NOWHERE, SD, USA
3/15 #2 PIF to @GolemGolem
for my furbabies, I'll do whatever necessary to take care of them...after all they give me unconditional love and just ask for me to take care of them in return...sounds like a fair trade to me! :)
Yup, that's about how it is here at Love Acres too. The critters always come first, THEN the people, THEN the vegetation THEN the tools... waaaay down the list comes toys (mods, tanks, juice). ;)

2 thik we did more hiking than anything.jpg

rangerrobin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2014
Northern California
3/15 #1 PIF to @rangerrobin

Well, went to pick up my doggie this morning. Kiara spent the first hour of the ride home licking us (hard to drive and pet a Pyr at the same time). I haven't seen her this happy in a long time. She has to stay in the dog pen for a couple more days until her sutures are sufficiently sealed that she can go out and roll in the dirt. The vet's bill made me slightly faint ... $999.45 !!! (plus $45.50 for gas for two trips) Well, I own the 45 cents, but not the rest, so it all had to go on a credit card. Now there's nothing left to get that new riding mower this place so desperately needs, but she's more important than manicured grass and weeds.

Oh, here's a "just for fun" comparison of where you live versus where I live. Imagine you are going to drive 80 miles down the highway, then turn around and go home. Do this once on Thursday evening and once on Tuesday morning. Other than when you actually get inside the city limits of the town that is your destination, 1) how many cars will you encounter going the same direction as you are (either in front of you or behind you (round trip)), and 2) how many will you see in the oncoming lanes (round trip)? Be honest and count all the cars for both directions and both days. My answer is below the picture.

View attachment 539591
1) one and 2) four - kinda desolate out here in the middle of nowhere, huh? Make sure you have emergency supplies in your vehicles 'cuz ain't no one coming for awhile...
Yay, Kiara's back home! :banana: :thumbs: :D :wub:
I wish I could play the how many cars game, but there would be too many cars to keep track of, which was probably your point. ;)

So about a month or so ago Slow states it is time to leave the bad month behind. Wins on the first day; and has found their new home. Fuzzy and family are back and there is not enough popcorn in the world. Jpf is back with wifey; and Dale is about to watch his child be born....... remember stating that things were going to turn around for the tree family? GMO is back with a new home ;)
3/15 - 3:
:p
True dat!

KatzWh1skers

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2015
3/15 #1
Good news @jpf880 ! So glad to hear that.
Hmmm ....lawn mower or friend .... no doubt about it, I'd pick my Kritters too. :thumb:
But that bill suuuuuucks! I always tease the grociery clerks and tell them if my kritters keep eating like this they are gonna hafta go out and get jobs! :wub:
...I know...I know ...they already have full time jobs lovin me :wub:
G'nite mornin tree fam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread