GLASSMANOAK'S Contest Thread #137 for WINNERS and with MULTIPLE WINNERS !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SLM

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2015
NE Ohio. USA
4/14_#5

Quiet evening here today. Hope everything is well. I'm getting tired and it's only 11:30 PM here. What's that all about?

I'm kinda looking for a new single 18650 box for daily carry. Love my iPV4s but I'm kinda getting tired of the weight. Back to reading. Catch y'all in a bit!

download (1).jpg

Roadtrip635

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
Texas
vaping!!!Jables" data-source="post: 17613531" class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote js-expandWatch">
vaping!!!Jables said:
4/14#1
Hi everybody is it just me or does life go faster the older you get? What atty is anybody using?

Sent from my HTC Desire 626s using Tapatalk
8bc6e607d5facc677488971bda9fac45.jpg
4/14 #4
I use several different set-ups in my rotation, a couple Griffins, Crius, SXK Wine tank, Diablo RTA, a couple RDAs. Right now, I'm using a Stumpy rda on my iPV D2, nice little flavor setup.

@Styx_N_Stones good to see ya over here!

Montezuma-Baldcypress.png

Mandikay

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 29, 2016
4/15 #2
@ThaFuzz I was so excited it was Friday until I walked in the door about 10 minutes ago and my boss decided to inform me that we are going to have to work tomorrow to catch up from being off yesterday... Ughhh really catch up from what we've been so slow lately I don't know what we have to catch up. I swear I think upper management does stuff like that just to drive us nuts.. I betcha they won't be here! Well I hope everyone else has a great day! :)
4cad0c84e689680cb817ee9e5f5f20ca.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
4/15 - 1: Good morning all, time to roll; have a good one.
Did someone mention it is Friday? and a song already :eek::eek:

:w00t::lol:

Warning: Small children and animals should steer clear, and the drinking of very hot coffee while watching may cause sensations that may be desirable.............
:tumble:

rangerrobin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2014
Northern California
NAE

Good Mornin' / G'Night and Good Vibes Tree Fam!
4/15 #2
@ThaFuzz I was so excited it was Friday until I walked in the door about 10 minutes ago and my boss decided to inform me that we are going to have to work tomorrow to catch up from being off yesterday... Ughhh really catch up from what we've been so slow lately I don't know what we have to catch up. I swear I think upper management does stuff like that just to drive us nuts.. I betcha they won't be here! Well I hope everyone else has a great day! :)
4cad0c84e689680cb817ee9e5f5f20ca.jpg

1st, you should have been paid for yesterday, since you weren't given enough notice. 2nd, you can't be forced to work tomorrow because you weren't given enough notice, as it's not your regular work schedule. At least that's how it works here in CA. Grrr, sorry! :-x:grr::mad::censored:

TGIF for me, and anyone else it applies to! :banana:

Have a FABulous day, everyone!

Mandikay

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 29, 2016
4/15 #3
I believe that probably is the way it is here in Louisiana too and if I didn't need this job I would surely say something about it... But the way they have been letting people go left and right around here has everyone walking on eggshells. This location of our company is closing next year and they are splitting us "all" up to different locations. But it seems like they have been trying to get rid of as many of us as they can in the meantime. I've been sending my resume out to other places though.. Hopefully I will find something else just in case. But I live in a pretty small town so I'll probably have to make a pretty long commute :( that's been one of my biggest concerns.. Oh well, gotta do what you gotta do I guess
fa7b27bd640637fa9958099f4b49751b.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread