GLASSMANOAK'S Contest Thread #140 for WINNERS and with MULTIPLE WINNERS !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThaFuzz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 18, 2015
Virginia Beach
4/26#2
@angelphyre sounds like a great day

256b41e433f89dad8bad2c378b3e6dea.jpg

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
4/26 #2
3. Well finally got my picture of my new Pico to cooperate...I'm really loving this whole setup. Works wonderfully and such great flavor!
Oh it's so cute.....and tiny..........I am going to have to get one.......and pretty color too Angel..........
vil-automn.gif

Vaping!!!Jables

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2015
4/26#1
NAE
Thanks, I survived my morning ordeal. ;)
No spoilers.[emoji14]
My pre-loved Sunbox and Stumpy arrived today!
View attachment 549354
Nice sunbox
I built a 32gauge quad twisted id2.5 8/9wraps ohm@1.53 on my bachelor and it's Mmmmm Mmmmm good.
725f98d41de7fdfb80aad5e791ef966c.jpg
56e969de4deb6219f956c3dfe76f75a5.jpg

San Antonio,Texas
dc816153d1034d2c60a849d20cbc2eb1.jpg

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
4/26 #3
Very nice build there........I can't seem to see well enough to do that when I need to.....so I rarely do it....I actually had to use my glasses yesterday......my eyes are so dry and irritated.....it was hard to read at all..........
vil-automn.gif

angelphyre

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2013
MS Gulf Coast/NOLA
4/26
NAE

@angelphyre - Your day must have improved since you were able to post a gear check. ;) :sneaky:
Yes and no...my stepson finally answered me and he'll come by this evening to fix the window in my car, but then my son called to say he can't be home for the exterminator this afternoon so I've got to make other arrangements for that...but then the boss came in and gave me a small bonus, so yeah I guess it's looking better after all! :D

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
4/26 #4
Angel it sounds like an up and down day for you..............Mine is steady and slow....but I have to get some stuff done today including getting some fresh veggies.....so I will be off shortly........
vil-automn.gif

Fuzzy Thunderbear

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2015
NOWHERE, SD, USA
4/26 #1

Morning chore time at 32 *F and snowing. Now 35 and melting. Isn't this the end of April?

Hey, does anyone know if there is a math formula for calculating the wattage required for any given coil to produce a certain temperature?

Welcome to ECF @VaprEliquids Check out this neat contest thread where you can win some really good e-liquid just by chatting with the great folks who hang out here (see complete "rules" on page 1). Lots of fun here! Nicest people on the forum and you just might learn a thing or twelve... :)

0 extreme telephoto of north side from south.jpg

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
4/26 #5
4/26 #1 I thought this picture was pretty cool.

HkBG2KK.jpg

Welcome to the vape Tree @Supa Fly ...The best thread on ECF………….

add a tree pic and you could win more....

tcskUHu.gif
Hey, does anyone know if there is a math formula for calculating the wattage required for any given coil to produce a certain temperature?
I am not sure what you mean......what are you trying to find out?
I think it all depends on what you want.....that's why there is vv/vw
if you want it to last all day lower watts....
vil-automn.gif

Last edited:

Fuzzy Thunderbear

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2015
NOWHERE, SD, USA
4/26 #2
I am not sure what you mean......what are you trying to find out?
I put a tank with 0.4-Ohm Ni coil on my iStick TC40W and set the temperature to 400 *F. The display says it is using 40W to do that. I lowered and raised the temp setting and the Watts displayed was the same regardless. That, to me, defies the rules of electricity, so there must be a formula somewhere that says for X Ohms, set at Y temp, it take Z Watts to get there. But I cannot find such a formula.

Welcome to ECF @Caustic79 Check out this neat contest thread where you can win some really good e-liquid just by chatting with the great folks who hang out here (see complete "rules" on page 1). Lots of fun here! Nicest people on the forum and you just might learn a thing or twelve... :)

1 pines come right into the canyon.jpg

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
4/26 #6
I put a tank with 0.4-Ohm Ni coil on my iStick TC40W and set the temperature to 400 *F. The display says it is using 40W to do that. I lowered and raised the temp setting and the Watts displayed was the same regardless. That, to me, defies the rules of electricity, so there must be a formula somewhere that says for X Ohms, set at Y temp, it take Z Watts to get there. But I cannot find such a formula.
I think is stays at 40 W and you change the temp only with the TC40...........that's the downside to the istick............I mainly use it with my Unitank now.....
APV Mod Wattage: 40W
iStick TC40W | Wide Range of Batteries @ Eleafworld
vil-automn.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread