GLASSMANOAK'S Contest Thread #151 for WINNERS !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

glassmanoak

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2012
Lafayette, La
NEW CONTEST

WIN TWO 15ML BOTTLES OF GLASSMANOAK'S PRE-STEEPED e-liquid !!

Everyone is encouraged to post multiple times each day - BUT only with a few

:rules:

1) Only posts which begin with a number will count towards winning.
2) ALL POSTS MUST HAVE

SUBSTANCE

3.) There can be only SIX numbered entries Each Day. Only a numbered post may win!

Each entry should be numbered AND dated!

4.) There can be NO consecutive posts!!! Except when 15 minutes or more has lapsed. . . In other words- Number, Post, Wait 15 minutes - After 15 Minutes, Number and then Post again.

5.) Here is the BEST RULE!! .......IF YOUR WINNING POST CONTAINS A PICTURE OR EMOTICON OFA TREE , YOU WILL WIN A THIRD BOTTLE OF PREMIUM e-liquid !!

NOTE: There MAY be Subcontests this week, so BEWARE!!

The Contest Ends Between Midnight and 12 NOON, CENTRAL TIME ON SATURDAY ! !

I hope all that is clear . . . You can Post SIX or more times a day, Number them - But DO NOT post any of the first SIX consecutively,
For something new and different,,,,, while I am convalescing, The vape Tree - Contest Thread now has a Contest helper, The One And Only,,,, “Uncle”

Each week's CONTEST will still start on Saturday and run until 12 NOON CENTRAL TIME the next Saturday. “Uncle” will update the thread and there will be a new winner selected for each week. “Uncle” will also be assisting me, when needed, in picking someone using Random. Org to select the winner from the post entered for that specific week.

Please start numbering at #1 in this thread

GOOD LUCK and HAVE FUN!!!
The Home Thread is named:

GLASSMANOAK’s THE VAPE TREE - Discounts, Promotions, Updates, and Home Thread

NEW RULES
Unfortunately, I have to start a very strict set of rules to claim your prize because my communications have become very complex and things are getting lost:
1 Send an email with the subject “WINNER !!”
2. List E-liquid choices (by name}, nicotine strength,
shipping name and address.

3. My email address is thevapetree@gmail.com.

Do NOT send this information via ECF Conversation !!! You can use only the email address !!

I apologize for having to be so strict, but this is the only way I can continue the Contest and even hope to keep my sanity !! Please be patient, you WILL receive your prize! My shipper and I aren't the fasted people in the world!

I am glad to accommodate PIF requests, HOWEVER, The email MUST come from the original winner, not the PIF recipient. The PIF giver will have to do a bit of work!

ENJOY !!!

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
SmileySummertree.gif
Well - "MoringNite" - "Tree People" . . .

nTE7B9q8c.gif
. . . Start of a NEW WEEK in "The Vape Tree" Forest . . .
cute-yellow-sun-laughing.gif

Still havin' "My" COFFEE . . .
coffee-drinker-smiley-emoticon.gif

CONGRATULATIONS
To Week # 150 WINNER
:rickroll:
"@mac63!" :rickroll:

AND - THANK YOU "@glassmanoak" . . .

For the Contest and giving "Us" ALL a place to meet another week once again . . .

smiley-face-thumbs-up-animation-huge-thumbs-up-smiley-emoticon.gif

Once Again - A BIG HUGE . . .
blowing-kiss-thank-you-smiley-emoticon.gif
. . . to @liblue1 & @CountBoredom, especially for continuing to assist "GMO" out as Contest Helpers . . . :thumbs:

AND - To All the New "Tree-Peeps" . . .
e6a1524e622c488c57d50d886067fa91f651.gif

29ljmo5.gif

The "Uncle" Smiley

See You All Later . . .

bone_wave_animation.gif

Last edited:

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
TIOA Sns 9 eps 5: Angel started to get more active, she did not want to watch the T.V. or anything, she did not feel good. She walked a lot, she listened to some music later with earphones. Tiggs tried to get her attention many times, and she would just wave him off, she was not in the mood. Most of the mail was nothing but bills anyway. Tiggs would lay the mail down and allow her time to view it, after a day Tiggs would take the mail to JPF.

Blue came one day and sat with Angel, she talked to her about Darlin. Angel knew that Darlin had chosen in her mind to stay. She finally accepted it, and realized that she had out lived her own grand daughter. Angel asked Blue for three more days, she said it would be fine and take more if you need it. Angel had taken two of those days already, she wondered if she needed more, or if she should get more active.

Tiggs would come up to her, and she would wave him off. Until one day, Tiggs was coming up to her, she was waving her hand away. Tiggs kept coming, Angel looked over, she could see that his eyes were different. "What, what is it?" asked Angel. "You have to see this." answered Tiggs. He went towards her house, Angel followed. Tiggs opened the door and went in, inside the living room there was a large TV.

Tiggs turned on the TV, it was set to show videos and movies. Tiggs changed the source back to digital and the news. He changed the channel to Fox. "We still do not know what is happening, the intensity of the storm, has never been seen like this. The magnitude could effect millions. We still watch as the storm continues to grow, if it does so billions could be effected. Roger do you have any details?" "No, the sounds are loud, the lightning is very intense. The wind is very fierce, I have never seen anything like this. There is nothing like this ever seen before, it is like a ball." The screen shown an electrical ball, it was rather small.

The clouds above it were billowing, growing fast. "We have reports of tornadoes, spinning in the clouds. We have been asked to move back, due to the lightning and tornadoes. I have never seen anything like this, it is more than words can describe. The ball is growing, the people who lived in those towns are gone for all we know."

Julius 9 - 1:
Congrats @mac63 Thank you GMO for the home, Uncle ;) Count and Blue thank you for the help.
:tumble:

Last edited:

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
TIOA Sns 9 eps 6: Angel continued to watch the TV with Tiggs, the ball was getting bigger. Angel thought about it and her eyes were getting larger. She and Tiggs did not notice that some new mail was forming. They watched the TV "It looks as if ten or twelve tornadoes are dropping, the lightning has increased. We have reports that near the sea there is a great deal of turbulence. It is originating in Wales at the Celtic sea. Near the edge, the waters are becoming disturbed as well. We are running!"

They watched as the world did, the ball was growing, the lighting was coming down fast with multiple strikes. "The lightning and tornadoes are all around us, we are running to our cars! Go! Go! Turn it around, I am trying to keep the feed going." The screen went out. "Our apologies, we will try another feed." The spokesperson put their hand up to their ear and listened. "Yes, thank you. We have another feed coming in from helicopter. Please give us just a moment to get it online. Yes, we hear you. Right, okay people please remember that what you are seeing may disturb children, or others. Please be aware of the tragedy that is unfolding."

The screen came back up. "I see them!" The camera turned to the car taking the original film crew. Lightning was crashing on the ground, the car was going fast and gaining speed down a major street. "My lord, have mercy." said a voice over the air. The camera was turning, the tornadoes were all around, in a circle as well. "From what we can see, there are tornadoes, growing all around the ball. I am not sure if there will not be waves like from a tsunami. The wake is already very large."

Angel had a feeling and felt bad, the storm grew and it was taking in much land and people. She turned around, she did not want to watch it anymore. She closed her eyes and opened them. An electrical wave, was visible to her. She looked at the table, something was forming before her eyes. She could hear the TV behind her. "The numbers lost will be like a world war." Angel breathed in hard.
Julius 9 - 2:

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
TIOA Sns 9 eps 7: She watched the wave in front of her eyes, a letter formed. It was of heavy stock paper, the back had a wax seal. There was an eye and a lightning bolt in the pupil. Angel brock the seal and opened it. She took out a heavy letter. "I am sorry, I want to cuss, I have never witnessed anything this bad." Angel turned with the letter in her hand. She watched the TV some more. "It must cover many miles now, and is still growing. I have to ask. If it does not stop will the world end?" Angel watched the ball and all still growing.

She looked down at the letter, it was heavy and nice as well. There looked to be gold and silver lining. Angel opened it and saw flowers and birds. She started to read. "We and our people, thank you, and ask for your visit to our land. We are forever friends, family and loved ones. Come to this location, you will see it later." Angel read it and wondered. A sharp pain hit her head, she saw something, and looked back at the paper.

"Come to Saint David's." Angel ran to her laptop and typed it in. She tried harder for a close up. "Tiggs, tell everyone to get on the boat, if they want to come!" Tiggs turned and looked at Angel. She looked back at him and smiled, a very confident and friendly smile. "Okay, towards the storm?" Tiggs asked. "There is no storm Tiggs, watch in a moment it will stop. We have been invited." Tiggs did not get it, but went outside to make a call by phone. Angel listened as he told JPF, and Blue what was going on. Angel listened to the TV, she smiled.

"It has grown over 40 miles wide or more, maybe as much as 50 miles wide. The ball just keeps growing, this is like a black hole with lighting. We continue to move backwards as the ball grows."

Angel's head hurt again, she could see Darlin skipping around on the ground. She looked up and smiled at her. Angel came through. "We are going to turn the helicopter and leave, the reverse camera, will show the growth, but we must get out of here." Angel watched the TV again. The ball continued to grow.

Julius 9 - 3:

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
7/9 #1
Good morning Treefam.......I slept in a little............
Congrats Mac.............
Thank you GMO for another place to call home this week.............
and Count & Uncle for keeping things running smoothly..............
proxy.php

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread