GLASSMANOAK'S Contest Thread #157 for WINNERS !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

glassmanoak

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2012
Lafayette, La
NEW CONTEST

WIN TWO 15ML BOTTLES OF GLASSMANOAK'S PRE-STEEPED e-liquid !!

Everyone is encouraged to post multiple times each day - BUT only with a few

:rules:

1) Only posts which begin with a number will count towards winning.
2) ALL POSTS MUST HAVE

SUBSTANCE

3.) There can be only SIX numbered entries Each Day. Only a numbered post may win!

Each entry should be numbered AND dated!

4.) There can be NO consecutive posts!!! Except when 15 minutes or more has lapsed. . . In other words- Number, Post, Wait 15 minutes - After 15 Minutes, Number and then Post again.

5.) Here is the BEST RULE!! .......IF YOUR WINNING POST CONTAINS A PICTURE OR EMOTICON OFA TREE , YOU WILL WIN A THIRD BOTTLE OF PREMIUM e-liquid !!

NOTE: There MAY be Subcontests this week, so BEWARE!!

The Contest Ends Between Midnight and 12 NOON, CENTRAL TIME ON SATURDAY ! !

I hope all that is clear . . . You can Post SIX or more times a day, Number them - But DO NOT post any of the first SIX consecutively,
For something new and different,,,,, while I am convalescing, The vape Tree - Contest Thread now has a Contest helper, The One And Only,,,, “Uncle”

Each week's CONTEST will still start on Saturday and run until 12 NOON CENTRAL TIME the next Saturday. “Uncle” will update the thread and there will be a new winner selected for each week. “Uncle” will also be assisting me, when needed, in picking someone using Random. Org to select the winner from the post entered for that specific week.

Please start numbering at #1 in this thread

GOOD LUCK and HAVE FUN!!!
The Home Thread is named:

GLASSMANOAK’s THE VAPE TREE - Discounts, Promotions, Updates, and Home Thread

NEW RULES
Unfortunately, I have to start a very strict set of rules to claim your prize because my communications have become very complex and things are getting lost:
1 Send an email with the subject “WINNER !!”
2. List E-liquid choices (by name}, nicotine strength,
shipping name and address.

3. My email address is thevapetree@gmail.com.

Do NOT send this information via ECF Conversation !!! You can use only the email address !!

I apologize for having to be so strict, but this is the only way I can continue the Contest and even hope to keep my sanity !! Please be patient, you WILL receive your prize! My shipper and I aren't the fasted people in the world!

I am glad to accommodate PIF requests, HOWEVER, The email MUST come from the original winner, not the PIF recipient. The PIF giver will have to do a bit of work!

ENJOY !!!

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
AH - A NEW THREAD ! ! ! Means "THE MAN" is back ! ! !
dancing-with-joy-smiley-emoticon.gif

SmileySummertree.gif
Well - "MoringNite" - "Tree People" . . .

nTE7B9q8c.gif
. . . Start of a NEW WEEK in "The Vape Tree" Forest . . .
cute-yellow-sun-laughing.gif

Still havin' "My" COFFEE . . .
coffee-drinker-smiley-emoticon.gif

CONGRATULATIONS

To Week # 156 WINNER

:rickroll: "@Mandikay ! ! !" :rickroll:

AND - THANK YOU "@glassmanoak" . . .

For the Contest and giving "Us" ALL a place to meet another week once again . . .

smiley-face-thumbs-up-animation-huge-thumbs-up-smiley-emoticon.gif

Once Again - A BIG HUGE . . .
blowing-kiss-thank-you-smiley-emoticon.gif
. . . to @liblue1 & @CountBoredom, especially for continuing to assist "GMO" out as Contest Helpers when "You" are awake . . . :D

AND - To All the New "Tree-Peeps" . . .
e6a1524e622c488c57d50d886067fa91f651.gif

29ljmo5.gif

The "Uncle" Smiley

See You All Later . . .

bone_wave_animation.gif

Last edited:

CountBoredom

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2014
San Diego, CA, USA
Quick question.. Does anyone have a flavor list, I noticed the online store is closed so I couldn't pick my flavors ;)
Hmmm... that is a very good point. The site should go back up when GMO gets back. Lessee how much we can put together from memory... :ohmy:

(in no particular order)

Banana Fana
Strawberry Nana
Amazing Strawberry
Banyan Tree
Banana Banyan
Flamboyant Tree
Blueberry Berry
Gooey Cinnamon Roll
Gin Gin Candy
Tangerine Dream
Melon Ball
Mango Smoothie
Pinoy Punch
Just Peachy
Apple Tree
Pear Tree
Peach Tree
Chai Tree
Hand-churned Ice Cream (flavors?)

What am I missing?

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
What am I missing?

Absynthe (think Sambuca) . . .
yumyum.gif

(Especially with some drops of "Menthol Crystal Liquid" & Kolada added in too . . . Just Sayin' . . . ;) )

I think it is - "WHY4" . . . :?:

AND - there is @liblue1 "Marshmallow Extra" too . . .:D

Last edited:

CountBoredom

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2014
San Diego, CA, USA
Updated list:

Banana Fana
Strawberry Nana
Amazing Strawberry
Banyan Tree
Banana Banyan
Flamboyant Tree
Blueberry Berry
Gooey Cinnamon Roll
Gin Gin Candy
Tangerine Dream
Melon Ball
Mango Smoothie
Pinoy Punch
Just Peachy
Apple Tree
Pear Tree
Peach Tree
Chai Tree
Hand-churned Ice Cream (Peach and another... berry?)
Marshmallow
Absynthe
WHY4
Dragon Claw
Dragon Blood
Menthol Flavor(?)

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
8/20 - 1: Thank you @glassmanoak for the home, can't wait for you to get home. @Uncle for you being you @CountBoredom and @liblue1 for the help. Congrats again @Mandikay
:tumble:
TIOA Sns9 eps 20: Angel spoke to the pilots some more about the flight. "I have the BBC running on my laptop, all the roads, bridges and pathways are still intact and run right up to the castle walls, do you think we can get real close?" The pilot listened to her and said, so long as the road is straight for some time, we have to slow her down, and do you think we will be able to get inside or allowed close?" Angel listened and thought for a moment, she said "Darlin is in control of the skies, she has stopped their boats, there must be some way we can communicate with her and ask."

Angel's head started to hurt a little, a voice spoke inside of it. "You are allowed, and please fly right up to the walls, we will greet you there." Angel shook out of it a little later and told the pilot. "We have permission to fly to the castle, proceed." She took the phone dedicated back to the ship and waited for an answer.

"This is JPF, is everything good?" JPF finally stated after picking up. "JPF, have Mac slow the boat down and stop it, we have permission to go ahead. This way you will be about halfway between us and the island, remember we still have family living there." Angel stated. JPF replied "We will do so, and soon we will retire for bed, we have been up all night." Angel said "Of course go get some sleep." "Thanks, you all be safe. Talk to you later." said JPF as he hung up.

JPF turned to Mac and instructed him of Angel's directions "We are to stop the boat at the halfway point, she wants us near the island as well." Mac said "Aye aye." he turned a knob and checked the screen, the maps showed the destinations and locations, he quickly found the mid way point. Mac punched some things into the computer and said. "The co-ordinates are set in, and the auto pilot is on at the moment." JPF walked over to the computers and checked everything to make sure it was right. "Good, let's all get some sleep. Ranger we need you to the bridge with your crew please." A moment later Ranger's voice could be heard. "I will be there in fifteen minutes."

JPF turned around and looked at Tigg's, he was nodding off, JPF said. "Tigg's go ahead and go to bed, you were with Angel the whole time, I am sure you are exhausted." Tigg's barely was responsive, drained, he nodded in agreement and went out the door. JPF and Mac waited for their relief. As she said Ranger showed up through the door, followed by Road and Fuzz. "Good to see you Ranger." said JPF "The bridge is yours."

Ranger walked over to the controls, Road and Fuzz came close, JPF recounted what Angel had instructed to them. Ranger nodded that she understood and said "I take the bridge, enjoy your sleep." Mac and JPF left the room, the pace slow from lack of sleep. Ranger looked at the screens and the location of the plane, it was moving very fast, she thought of those on board it and took a seat, the water was ever elusive, but the controls showed the boats progression.

Angel was finished looking at the screens and maps, she said. "I think I should try for a nap before we get there, let me know if there is any trouble?" The pilot turned his head a little still keeping his attention to flying. "We are good, you go get some sleep, we will wake you with about 20 minutes before we get there." Angel stood up, she left her laptop on the floor, she walked over to her seat and gently scooted past Blue, the blankets waiting for her, the cabin still very cool. Angel got comfortable, the heat of the blankets around her chest and shoulders made her feel very comfortable.

Her eyes started to close, the cool of the air inside, the sounds of nature playing over the radio, the heat building up, she nodded off and fell back to sleep. "Stop it. I said stop it." Darlin kept looking forward, the lightning burning a giant D on the blocks she had created. "You do this every time." Darlin was done and the letter was burned in, it was one of her favorite days, she looked up at Angel and waited for approval. Angel smiled down at her, and the crowd cheered. Darlin smiled and went for her best friend Scott.

SLM

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2015
NE Ohio. USA
8/20_#2

@Mandikay I got a bottle of the marshmallow to try, and promptly broke the tank I wanted to try it in before getting to. It smells pretty darn good to me! Hopefully the replacement tank section is here soon. It made it to ICS so should be this week.

3½ hours at W left then home for the day. Not sure what I'm gonna do but it ain't gonna be much.

IMG_20160513_101452.jpg

westhc

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2013
San Francisco Bay Area, CA, USA
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread