Go-GoNew Cartomizer Kits !!! 1300 Mah Battery with 3Ml Cartomizers!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

madmach

ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
El Paso Tx
Ha les017 and tdwave i had to clean one of the two carts that i started wih on day one.the one i had to clean was the lr one the reg is still going strong with no sign of letting up yet.both had the same juice 70%pg@30%vg it is a tropical punch from viking vapor.not bad for 3 weeks i can deal with that well let them dry now and see if i can get 3 more weeks out of them.then drew was getting to tight on the lr cart and the taste was also dulled a lot.

txtumbleweed

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2009
Walla Walla
Yesterday morning I contacted Nhaler via their website about returning a defective battery. I haven't heard back and wondered if there is a different way they want us to contact them for a return approval.

Loving this GoGo!!

I'm not sure on the procedure but here is their phone number 732 256 9185. Hours are 12:00 to 5:00 EST.

Last edited:

markimar

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2010
Orlando
I can't believe I just bought yet another ecig like I don't have enough! Damn you Drew! Hoping the go go will out perform my ego standby :)
I use Darwin at home and driving ego for stealth vaping at work. I have to use the 2.0 ohm cartos on ego otherwise I just don't get the satisfactionafter being spoiled by darwins performance!
Would the giantamizers tips work on the cartos I wonder?

Last edited:

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Yesterday morning I contacted Nhaler via their website about returning a defective battery. I haven't heard back and wondered if there is a different way they want us to contact them for a return approval.

Loving this GoGo!!

Hi,
I have asnswered all the emails I got yesterday and most of the ones I goit today...You can post your order number here and I will call you...We dont require RMAsso you can send it back with a note (including the order number)and we will definately check it for you...Sometimes if you dont get an email check your spam folder or double check that your email is correct on the contact page. Thanks
Drew

txtumbleweed

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2009
Walla Walla
Hey Drew looks like we drumed up some sales lol. When are you going to get them back in stock? I need another one.
I'm really liking these. I think you have really hit on something with this carto design and airflow. What I like best besides the great consistant vape and easy to drip fill carto is a Go-cart of juice lasts me exactly as long as the battery charge. This really makes it convienant. I don't vape as much juice either as I did with all my other PV's. I hope nothing changes with them if they get real popular as I believe they will and are becoming, other than a 801 whistle tip.
If you go back to your first posts on this topic what you thought was going to happen is happening.

Last edited:

txtumbleweed

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2009
Walla Walla
I can't believe I just bought yet another ecig like I don't have enough! Damn you Drew! Hoping the go go will out perform my ego standby :)
I use Darwin at home and driving ego for stealth vaping at work. I have to use the 2.0 ohm cartos on ego otherwise I just don't get the satisfactionafter being spoiled by darwins performance!
Would the giantamizers tips work on the cartos I wonder?

Nope the giants won't work but the whistle tip from 801 cart works perfect.

markimar

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2010
Orlando
Well I'm loving this go go! Much better than the tried and true ego! I had no problems with the charger. Used one of the standard cartos vapes great with lots of flavor and vapor! Is a little airy but still get a lot of vapor. Only downfall so far is the width of the carto. It is a little awkward at first. They definitely need to make a tapered tip. Guess I'm gonna have to buy some 801 carts for the tips! But I'm very impressed with the taste and vapor. Time to stache away the ole ego!

txtumbleweed

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2009
Walla Walla
So a 801 drip tip will fit these Cartos?
Or just the whistle tip? I didnt think 801's were that thick!

Just pull the whistle tip off the cart and cut about a 1/8 inch off the bottom and push in all the way to where it tapers down. It fits and looks like it came with it. It has to be the ruuber soft tip ones though. There are some hard plastic ones that don't work.

Last edited:

les017

ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2010
Hacienda Heights, CA
Ha! Your right I knew those tanks were good for something! They fit perfect!
Interesting. I cut off the end of the tank fits perfect but altars the flavor! Odd. I actually like it better with the rubber stopper it comes with!

Did you actually cut a tank...or just the blank cart that comes with the atty? Either way, remove the insert(s)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread