Total Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    Sometimes.

Though, I'm charging my batteries under my desk right now ;).

I also have two mods, 3 juices, 5 batts, and an eGo zip case crammed with everything under the sun.

Oh, yeah, and a pair of rubber jar openers.

And you?

Last edited:

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    I don't tend to leave the house without 3 mods (and backup batteries and juice and coils) but I have a black hole purse. I was at the periodontist's getting my implants cleaned and debrided and whatnot (just like regular teeth) and she invited me to "hang your purse, or well, luggage," on the door handle.... :lol::lol:. It's nearing needing replacement (I am a one purse woman) and this is going to be a long, painful search, for certain.... :)

Anna

Vapemesilly

ECF Veteran
    Mar 21, 2017
    Nevada
    I work in an office and cannot vape there, so I have a mod/tank that vape in the car on the way back and forth to work. I carry a vape pen around in my pocket to stealth vape in the bathroom when I take breaks. I'm not sure I would want to vape at my desk. When I'm at home the mods are practically glued to my hand. If I was vaping at my desk too I think it would be too much.

mattiem

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    I don't tend to leave the house without 3 mods (and backup batteries and juice and coils) but I have a black hole purse. I was at the periodontist's getting my implants cleaned and debrided and whatnot (just like regular teeth) and she invited me to "hang your purse, or well, luggage," on the door handle.... :lol::lol:. It's nearing needing replacement (I am a one purse woman) and this is going to be a long, painful search, for certain.... :)

Anna
    Since we are retired I don't have to plan on what to take to work but when going to town I always carry at least 3 devices. Not because I am afraid one will quit on me but because I like my variety of flavors. I always have a couple of extra coils in a side pocket of my purse but don't take extra juice. Now that I have a Provari I do throw a battery case with 2 extra 18500 batteries in it though, just in case.

I know what you mean about the long painful search for a new perfect purse @stols001 . I am getting close to that point too and I am dreading it :cry: I too am a one purse woman and just 2 or 3 pairs of shoes.

bobwho77

ECF Veteran
    May 8, 2014
    Ypsilanti mi
    I've kept my hardware simple (for the most part)
    My daily vape is a Sigelei 213 with a Cleito.
    Out and about for the day means that I check the charge on my batteries before I leave the house.
    I may take an extra pair of batteries with me.
    I keep a spare coil, and a bottle of juice in what used to be the ashtray in the car.

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 8, 2012
    sarasota,fl
    2 rta's fully charged and filled. No extra batteries or juice. I guess it depends on what you vape, if your a dripper, then certainly you need extra juice. I see people bringing 3 mods, coils, and extra batteries, madone!! They must be some serious juice chuckers.. ..

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Reactions: stols001

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    Not really, it's just that I don't enjoy checking the status of juice/batteries in whatever mods I decide to grab, unless they're USB charge only.... I mostly bring three for the variety of flavors as well, more than a dire NEED to vape like crazy.... Plus, I mean, my purse has the room for it. A military sling isn't a bad idea at ALL though, honestly. My purses hold up fantastically... .until they no longer do. I'd say this one had a shelf life of about 3 years, but it is starting to die. I don't exactly blame vaping, either. :)

Anna

1/2 fast

ECF Veteran
    Dec 3, 2013
    SW Ohio
    do you go over board on what you bring to vape like me?

I did when I first started vaping for two reasons. Didn’t want to start smoking again and hadn’t developed trust in my gear yet. As time wore on I took less and less. Retired now and cravings are few and far between. Usually take only one mod and tank when going out and about. Sometimes an extra battery if carrying my Provari mini.

You’ll likely figure out what works for you soon enough. :)

the wind

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 12, 2012
    alabama
    I did when I first started vaping for two reasons. Didn’t want to start smoking again and hadn’t developed trust in my gear yet. As time wore on I took less and less. Retired now and cravings are few and far between. Usually take only one mod and tank when going out and about. Sometimes an extra battery if carrying my Provari mini.

You’ll likely figure out what works for you soon enough. :)
    most of the time I just need a battery change and refill my tank once but just in case the zombi thing happen and have to walk home I'm covered.congrats on your retirement.

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Dec 24, 2014
    Sunnyvale,CA,USA
    I'm retired, so one charged internal Istick 40 and a deep well RDA with one or two flavors and I'm good to go. At zero nic and lowest wattage, so no all consuming addiction, ------ it's a purely pleasure thing for me. One day we were on a tour and I didn't vape for 14 or so hours. Wouldn't want to abstain that long again but nice to know it can be done.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread