GOOD and BAD www.e-liquid.cn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stoked!

ECF Veteran
Jan 29, 2010
Philly Burbs
5/5 stars - E2 cartos
I love the E2 cartos from www.e-liquid.cn and will never vape anything else until "they" (<--someone) come(s) out with something better. Must use the PTB mod!!! The price is worth the wait and shipping costs IMO. Do a search on youtube: E2 cartos; videos on the PTB mod will be done by djbizzum (or something like that)...he is Badkolo on ECF and is sorta the E2 guru...."with the help of his friends." THANKS Badkolo

0/5 stars - 3/ 808D 3.3volt manual batts with 14 second cut-off for something like $19
I have only ordered batts through them one time but what a BAD experience!! I ordered 3 808D 3.3volt manual batts with 14 second cut-off for something like $19 total. Sounded like a good deal and for those of you who have E2s you know that lower voltage is sometimes fun/sometimes better (depending on ohms of the carto)???!!!!
DON'T GET BATTS FROM THEM unless you have heard otherwise!!! All three of my batts are about 1 month old and they literally & suddenly ALL have a mind of their own. Has nothing to do with sound, movement or vibration. I am very .... about making sure my liquid doesn't drip into the batts...since in the past (over 9 months) I have learned my lesson having leaky attys and cartos (=broken batts)....so I know there is no liquid in them...
These things "fire" constantly, won't fire when you push the button, won't stop when you release or push and then release the button, AND won't even turn off when the carto or atty is unscrewed...."Its a HOT MESS"!!!! Literally and figuratively!!

Vape On!!! & LOVE the E2s!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread