Status
Not open for further replies.

WallyO

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2012
Cicero,IL
ok i thought the raven was the smoketeck rebuildable atty so what is this raven?

Have you used any of the Phoenix Bottom coils? The Raven uses the same feeding principal but the cartridge is replaceable and it lives in a tank. I am a ranting, raving Phoenix BC fanatic and I am hoping these really push me off the edge.

yiddleboge6

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 25, 2012
PA
Wonder how many of you know the chinese have no R in their spoken language, L is substituted and that's where you get the jokes about "flied lice"
On the other hand the japanese have no L in their language, the R is substituted and then you get "rots of ruck on your erection" ;) :laugh:
To make it even more confusing, korea has both letters
and thailand has more syllables in words and names than I could ever hope to get my tongue around.!! :)

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
Wonder how many of you know the chinese have no R in their spoken language, L is substituted and that's where you get the jokes about "flied lice"
On the other hand the japanese have no L in their language, the R is substituted and then you get "rots of ruck on your erection" ;) :laugh:
To make it even more confusing, korea has both letters
and thailand has more syllables in words and names than I could ever hope to get my tongue around.!! :)
Dat splains it :laugh:

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
So if they are shipped this Friday (? I believe that's what it read), does this mean it will be received in about two weeks (Available shortly thereafter), or do you guys get super speedy shipping from there ?

They actually said they would try to ship Friday but it may be as late as Monday... All of which is a mute point since they'd still have to go through customs and you can never judge how long that part actually takes.

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
If shipped Friday (their Saturday) and there is no problems with customs (and there actually usually isn't) then we could see as early as Tuesday them arriving. If Monday then maybe Thursday although I have seen them come in in two days. Everything shipped from China is shipped either DHL, UPS or EMS (all express mail services)...

So if they are shipped this Friday (? I believe that's what it read), does this mean it will be received in about two weeks (Available shortly thereafter), or do you guys get super speedy shipping from there ?

magentaman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 14, 2012
Puyallup,Wa
www.bfbvapor.com
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread