Not open for further replies.

WallyO

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2012
Cicero,IL
From yesteerday (Saturday):

[8/11/2012 6:38:27 PM] Daniel GotVapes: HI ***** - let me know if you have any news on the Raven shipment...
[8/11/2012 9:25:41 PM] ********: , tomorrow I will ship
[8/11/2012 9:28:41 PM] Daniel GotVapes: thanks *****
[8/11/2012 9:28:54 PM] ********: You are welcome

Sunday (today) is basically their Monday. Right about this time they have been in office for a few hours already...so should get a tracking number soon...so who knows, these may come in as early as Tuesday. I am preparing product pages now so that all I have to do is photograph and then will be able to get these turned on for purchase as soon as I can that day (that it comes in, possibly Tuesday or Wednesday, if everythign goes without a hitch)...

I would have "liked this" twice but it would not let me.:p

badkolo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
Whitestone , New York USA
oh yes they are, the world premiere of the real PHOENIX RAVEN tank is Coming in mere days and then after they launch we will announce MAJOR NEWS about the phoenix line, our partnership with betterlife and much more, New engineers have arrived to the scene and things are about to go CRAZY.

And as usual, when gotvapes, Daniel or I say we are working in conjunction with a factory on improvements and new products then its true and no one can say otherwise. Its gonna be a wild ride.

SolemnPenguin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
Houston, TX
oh yes they are, the world premiere of the real PHOENIX RAVEN tank is Coming in mere days and then after they launch we will announce MAJOR NEWS about the phoenix line, our partnership with betterlife and much more, New engineers have arrived to the scene and things are about to go CRAZY.

And as usual, when gotvapes, Daniel or I say we are working in conjunction with a factory on improvements and new products then its true and no one can say otherwise. Its gonna be a wild ride.

Did anyone else's wallet just gasp!?

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
$orry, only enough for me and a few of my friend$. :(

But, you can be one of my friend$ if you $peak to me ju$t right. ;)

Have I ever told you how much I love turtles??? And the color green!! hehehe I even used to work with a sea turtle rescue program!! Luv da turtle :blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread