Not open for further replies.

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
:ohmy: That's terrible what they did to you ! :unsure:

Very terrible! They literally tried to beat the Indian out you.

Dat splains it :laugh:

You mean....dat sprains it don't you?? :facepalm:

Don't worry about it, I am sure they'd have a good laff at us if we tried to speak Mandarin : )

Ha! Specially those of us who could possibly have just the teeny tiniest smidgeon of a southern accent........ Picture Paula Deen tryin to talk Chinese!

SolemnPenguin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
Houston, TX
Wonder how many of you know the chinese have no R in their spoken language, L is substituted and that's where you get the jokes about "flied lice"
On the other hand the japanese have no L in their language, the R is substituted and then you get "rots of ruck on your erection" ;) :laugh:
To make it even more confusing, korea has both letters
and thailand has more syllables in words and names than I could ever hope to get my tongue around.!! :)

I briefly studied Japanses and I found that they don't really have L or R just kind of a wierd hybrid of the two. They make no distinction between them. One instructor I had clearly made an L sound and another more of an R sound. In both cases they were speaking japanese not English with a japanese accent.

Back on topic, I saw mention somewhere that the first shipment of these would be a smaller "samples" shipment that would get put up for sale followed by the larger bulk supply. Will this shipment be of "small" size?

yiddleboge6

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 25, 2012
PA
I briefly studied Japanses and I found that they don't really have L or R just kind of a wierd hybrid of the two. They make no distinction between them. One instructor I had clearly made an L sound and another more of an R sound. In both cases they were speaking japanese not English with a japanese accent.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: If you knew my real name, you'd know where in I speak ;) were your instructors Japanese? isei or nisei ? :D

Lavaca5

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
If shipped Friday (their Saturday) and there is no problems with customs (and there actually usually isn't) then we could see as early as Tuesday them arriving. If Monday then maybe Thursday although I have seen them come in in two days. Everything shipped from China is shipped either DHL, UPS or EMS (all express mail services)...

I'm gonna start stalking the site now, just to be safe. Trying to figure out how to rig my laptop so that it loads GV.com every 10 minutes, no matter what else I'm doing. Sure, it will affect my productivity at work, but if I just explain it to my boss -- Dude, it's the RAVEN ... okay, maybe I should make it every half hour, and maybe I shouldn't call her "Dude."

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
From yesteerday (Saturday):

[8/11/2012 6:38:27 PM] Daniel GotVapes: HI ***** - let me know if you have any news on the Raven shipment...
[8/11/2012 9:25:41 PM] ********: , tomorrow I will ship
[8/11/2012 9:28:41 PM] Daniel GotVapes: thanks *****
[8/11/2012 9:28:54 PM] ********: You are welcome

Sunday (today) is basically their Monday. Right about this time they have been in office for a few hours already...so should get a tracking number soon...so who knows, these may come in as early as Tuesday. I am preparing product pages now so that all I have to do is photograph and then will be able to get these turned on for purchase as soon as I can that day (that it comes in, possibly Tuesday or Wednesday, if everythign goes without a hitch)...

So were they shipped on Friday? (Fliday)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread