Not open for further replies.

beebopnjazz

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2010
PA
Order 1054439- me neither. Haven't seen a progress update, hope it's still in the works.

Sig goes: Mwaah!

I put in a ticket....hope it gets straightened out. I also said I wasn't the only one posting that they hadn't received their raven refund...hopefully someone will peek in here for you too.

mikecup

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 9, 2010
Peninsula, Ohio
Yup, that's the one I have. Works perfectly for me, and I'd highly recommend it. With the removable bins, you can configure it to hold just about anything.

vapestuff.jpg

Very nice.
Thanks

WallyO

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2012
Cicero,IL
OK - ALL Phoenix Raven refunds are completed. Please allow 2-3 business days for your credit to show in your online records.

You da man dann! I envy your un-ending energy and dedication to us all. Truly makes for a special feeling on this end. And if I had 1/2 your patience and forgiving attitude I would be one grateful soul.

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
WallyO much thanks! lol--you get so much extra candy on your next shipment : )

You da man dann! I envy your un-ending energy and dedication to us all. Truly makes for a special feeling on this end. And if I had 1/2 your patience and forgiving attitude I would be one grateful soul.

keelalagirl55

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2011
Those rootbeer barrel candies go good with my rootbeer flux juice ;) :D

Still on list of things to do:

Order 5 lb bag of taffy from taffy town!! yummmmm

Yea....hubby was home when my last package arrived....now he knows I get candy and I'm gonna have to watch him closely around my packages :glare:

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →

WallyO much thanks! lol--you get so much extra candy on your next shipment : )

Hey!!! YiddleBug and I ditto'd it :glare: :laugh:
:?: uhmmm, I told Wally to say dat :unsure: does dat count too ? :blink:

* I didn't really but it sounded good at da moments fer more candies :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: did it werk ? :?:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread