GP Series by VapourArt - Official Thread for GP Spheroid, GP PAPS, X, GP Piccolo, GP SnP and more - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

perseas

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2011
Athens, Hellas
www.vapourart.com
This forum will be locked in 3 days, but you can reach us on Twitter or Facebook.

I am deeply moved by your thoughts and actions. Thank you so much all for being a part of this journey. Words can’t express the gratitude I feel, I appreciate this more than you know. Thank you for all the support, the beautiful thoughts, your inspirations, your contributions, all the gems you offered us on a daily basis these years.

To be grateful is one of the lessons I learned from you guys and gals. Cherish your loved ones, smile at them daily, appreciate your friends, their attributes are your qualities. Transform any anger silently to Love, we seem to be dust in the wind, but we are the same glints of light we call stars in heavens and there is music in their moves. We seldom realise how important it is to celebrate ourselves; it's a first step in knowing how fortunate we are to experience life by connecting with others.

Thank you!

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
This forum will be locked in 3 days, but you can reach us on Twitter or Facebook.
Thank you!

So then for those of us not on "those" platforms...I guess this is goodbye.
Is there not ANY other way to reach you? Email? text? another forum?

Thank you.

Such is life.

Cheers
I

• Agree
Reactions: qorax

perseas

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2011
Athens, Hellas
www.vapourart.com
So then for those of us not on "those" platforms...I guess this is goodbye.
Is there not ANY other way to reach you? Email? text? another forum?

Thank you.

Such is life.

Cheers
I

You're right, I forgot to post the other places, you can on UKVapers forum: Forum-Perseas and on VapePit forum: index.php

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
Sometimes GOOD THINGS fall apart
So BETTER THINGS can come together...
GP, we will miss you2 Small.jpg

Welcome to a NEW BEGINNING!

cliffy15

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2013
Honolulu, HI
I enjoyed my time here immensely and wanted to thank you for everything!

Much mahalo!

It's a sad, sad day not having any more Vapour Days to look forward to. It's a bit ironic that I'll still be getting one more GP delivery after the closing bell (it's been in transit).

Wishing you all the best!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

cliffy15

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2013
Honolulu, HI
I feel kind of guilty for asking at this time, but as I plan on vaping on my GP stuff forever... is there any consolidated list of o-ring sizes? I figure those are the only spares that we'll be able to source on our own in the future.

I'm not sure how many other people are looking for this as well but I'd like a list/description for the Heron v1 (assuming the 1.5 is identical), Heron v2, and Dripper Pro.

Of course, I will be happy to purchase them from you directly should you have them. Is FB/Twitter the only avenue left for our requests? Is info@vapourart.com going to be shut down as well?

Reactions: Cucco

Woody7781

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2013
Buffalo,NY
Howdy, my GP Family!

Any suggestions for the best stainless polishing cloth?

I use sunshine jewelry cloths. They always worked well for me and are pretty cheap. Also works on brass, silver, gold, etc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
So, this is it then? The last day?

We will always love you @perseas! You've been a great friend besides being an innovator and maker of some of the finest vape devices. As with the Spheroids - so with the Paps LUXs, some really unique things came out of your hands. Two of the lineage I'll forever cherish and keep me nostalgic everytime I pick them up. Which has been damn frequent till date. And whoever can beat that Spheroid/Piccolo combo?

Piccoloid Tim Horton2.jpg

Here's wishing you all the very best Team-GP, in your future endeavors!

Last edited:

perseas

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2011
Athens, Hellas
www.vapourart.com
I feel kind of guilty for asking at this time, but as I plan on vaping on my GP stuff forever... is there any consolidated list of o-ring sizes? I figure those are the only spares that we'll be able to source on our own in the future.

I'm not sure how many other people are looking for this as well but I'd like a list/description for the Heron v1 (assuming the 1.5 is identical), Heron v2, and Dripper Pro.

Of course, I will be happy to purchase them from you directly should you have them. Is FB/Twitter the only avenue left for our requests? Is info@vapourart.com going to be shut down as well?

My friend, I will compile a list with the O-rings sizes and I will post it on Facebook in a few days. People can reach us on UKVapers and VapePit as well. I suppose my account will be preserved as a simple member (Perseas or Vapourart) on ECF. If this is true, people can send me pm after this thread is locked.

cliffy15

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2013
Honolulu, HI
My friend, I will compile a list with the O-rings sizes and I will post it on Facebook in a few days. People can reach us on UKVapers and VapePit as well. I suppose my account will be preserved as a simple member (Perseas or Vapourart) on ECF. If this is true, people can send me pm after this thread is locked.
Awesome! Thanks Perseas!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread