Great Service from David Yang.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BarryK

ECF Veteran
Oct 6, 2008
Essex ENGLAND
I ordered a couple of 'Classic' pen style atomisers, a Classic' battery and some mint flavoured, high strength carts from David.

Absolutely brilliant service, with the items arriving from HK in less than a week - that was free postage too.

The cartridges are certainly very strong, probably the highest nicotine content I've had - even with my (not very efficient) Gamucci Classic I had to temper the strength quite considerably by dripping a drop or two of my usual brew into the cartridge, every few puffs.

The new, 4 hole atomiser and battery are absolutely superb - almost no effort needed to 'draw' the cig, bags of vapour, and, with the high strength mint carts they nearly took the back of my head off.

The build quality is superb too, I ordered atomisers and battery in black and the battery itself has the look and feel of high quality carbon-fibre (graphite), I guess it's probably just coated stainless - but it certainly has the mark of quality about it.

Apart from the 4 holes in the atomiser it seems that the battery has received some attention too - the automatic switch is much more sensitive than any I've had before, and yet it's very reliable and only triggers when you want it to trigger.

Not sure if the control electronics have been altered, I do hope so - it would be a crime if this superb piece of kit was destroyed by the dreaded 'cleaning cycle' !

All in all - Davids Products appear to be superb & look to be in a much higher league than their very reasonable cost suggests.

Thanks David, for a great product, you'll certainly be getting a few more orders from me.

Cheers :thumb:
Barry

BarryK

ECF Veteran
Oct 6, 2008
Essex ENGLAND
Via Davids web site - he offered me the option of free 'snail mail' (could be up to 2 weeks delivery) or special airmail, can't remember the cost of that.

But, as I was in no great hurry, I opted for the freebie, getting 'em in less than a week may have been a fluke but I've had similar service in the recent past, from Hong Kong suppliers of tools and electronic equipment.

I find that the Chinese are polite, efficient and very pleasant to do business with.

They also Know how to say 'Please' and 'Thank you' - unlike some I could mention............

SMILIN

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2008
CHITOWN USA
www.vapor4life.com
I am not so happy with David, myself, when I first started e.cigs almost 2 months ago, I was searching for a deal on carts, I saw his ad on ebay, I was his 1st buyer. I saw he had like 30 feedback, and figured he was newer seller. I ordered a 50 pack menthol, paid about 50 bucks, which I thought was a deal, cause I had njoy, and their carts were 25 for 5. Within a few days, I received a warning from both paypal, and ebay, that he had been pulled as a seller. I stopped payment with paypal. In another week, I received the package, and was soo thrilled, I immediately pulled the freeze. In the time I waited receiving the carts, I had already gone nutz, buying a couple hundred carts from Jane, at ecig sales, and Jeff Janty, along with over a dozen more ecigs.

When I finally tried the carts, I was surprised to find them soft, like rubber, with a real funky taste, and made my head feel strange. I immediately emailed him, to the address I had in my contacts. He was still not on ebay, due to some type of issues, in fact ebay pulled the complete transaction from my history. I only had proof, from paypal of the transaction. Needless to say, I still have 48 carts, I will NEVER use. David, till this day, has not remedied the situation.

Tonight, I was cleaning out my spam, and to my surprise, I had received an email from him. It said, to the extent, ebay pulled him for "selling to cheap". Yeah right. Ebay has much less expensive carts now, vs a coujple months ago, and he never mentioned anything about remedy.

I will just take my loss, which will be my 1st one, in over 700 transactions on ebay.

I remember, after buying from him, due to real nice initial communication, looking at his feedback, which was all silly items for .50 cents, to 1.99, mostly with free shipping, I felt like it might turn out the way it did. I was still surprised when they pulled his account.

Now I put it together he is the guy now claiming to be a manufacturer...yeah right....hey, David, what happened to your auto switch, and usb?

Sorry to be contrite, I just HATE BEING SCREWED.

I hope David decides to remedy8-o

BarryK

ECF Veteran
Oct 6, 2008
Essex ENGLAND
Probably because the guy he dealt with isn't David Yang.

In which case maybe Smilin could clarify what he stated and also let us have the Name and E-bay id of the guy he dealt with, so others don't fall for the same scam.

And again, if Smilin's mistaken in his post, I'd think an apology to David Yang should be forthcoming........

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
because I also disagree with that bad report on
the David Yang of this forum,
the David Yang that we are doing business with,

I offer the following copied and pasted from google

search term = David Yang.
Results 21 - 30 of about 799,000 for David Yang.

it seems that this is a veeeeeeeery common name,
almost like Smith, or Jones......
is it possible you have a mistaken identity there

Di Kerry

Dr. Russell Fell

ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2008
Florida
because I also disagree with that bad report on
the David Yang of this forum,
the David Yang that we are doing business with,

I offer the following copied and pasted from google

search term = David Yang.
Results 21 - 30 of about 799,000 for David Yang.

it seems that this is a veeeeeeeery common name,
almost like Smith, or Jones......
is it possible you have a mistaken identity there

Di Kerry

I spoke to David briefly about this. Apparently a guy he knows went on ebay to sell his products, but it didn't work out and the guy's account was shut down. None of this was Yang's fault. Smilin attempted to contact David not knowing he purchased some stuff through a third party and made blanket statements. Since David's first language isn't English obviously, he didn't know what to make of it and simply replied with a guess on his part that the problem was with ebay shutting down auctions due to low pricing. David doesn't even use ebay.

Conclusion: mistaken identity and a severe case of miscommunication - none of which is going to be resolved by making rants on a forum defaming a guy that has been one of the best guys to deal with on and off the boards.

MNZ

NZ Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 13, 2008
Wellington, New Zealand
It is time that the truth about David Yang and the relationship between him and me was told in full.

In June of this year David contacted me and after some long dicussions we decided to start selling products on ebay.

David wished to have an english speaking partner because his command of the language was not as good as he thought would be neccessary for the contact needed on this forum and also on ebay.

On that basis I undertook to be his business partner and to be the main contact point on the forum and on ebay.

Right from the start there were some problems. I had a personal ebay account that was in good standing and could have been used for all transactions without any difficulty. David Yang did not like that idea, he wanted all sales monies received to be paid into his paypal account. The only way that could happen was if a new ebay account was setup. To please David I did this and setup an account called e-cigarette-world. I had to use my existing paypal account to pay for all the listings as David Yang did not have a credit card that could be listed to pay for ebay fees. All money received for sales were to paid into David Yang's paypal account.

The new account with ebay was not able to do very much, ebay is driven by feedback points. To get the required feedback points I purchased a large amount of cheap products with free shipping to get the required amount of feedback points out of my own pocket. David Yang contributed nothing towards those costs or any other costs during our entire time doing business together.

Once the required by ebay amount of feedback points was achieved I made several listing in an ebay store and also as fixed price listings. These listings were made using a listing tool suplied by Auctiva. Auctiva also supplied an URL E-Cigarette World. Quality Products & Supplies at a cost with I paid for.

At the same time and with agreeance from David Yang I also posted on this forum the prices and details of all e-cigarette offerings we had.

We made a number of sales to people based in Australia, this I believe was because of the belief that me being based in New Zealand (close to Austraila) provided them with a local based supplier and contact point.

The concept from the start was that all product would be shipped by David Yang to buyers from his address in China out of a shipping agent based in Hong Kong.

David Yang is a share holder in a manufacturing company based in Shenzhen, China. The arrangement between us and everything done afterwards by David Yang is with him personally and NOT with the company he partly owns. All sales by David Yang are from him solely and NOT from the manufacturer.

To test the relationship and the shipping arrangements we had discussed and put in place I ordered some cartridges from David Yang. I asked for 200 901 cartridges to be sent to me, 150 marlboro and 50 in various other flavours. David Yang sent me 150 regular tobacco flavour and 25 apple and 25 cherry all for a penstyle 801. This was a problem.

I was prepared to accept this as a mis-communication issue and on that basis I ordered from David Yang a penstyle 801 starter kit with some spare parts so I could use the cartridges he had sent to me and also a re-order for 150 marlboro flavour 901 cartridges and a further 50 assorted flavour 901 cartridges to allow me to try the flavour range David Yang had available. At the same time an order was placed by two Australian suppliers for some liquid and for some starter kits with liquid and spare parts. Because of difficulty with sending liquid overseas created by Chinese government policy it was decided that the liquid order would be sent to me in my order for an 801 starter kit and 901 cartridges and I would then send the liquid on to the buyer in Australia.

I received an urgent phonecall from David Yang one morning, he explained to me there had been an accident involving the TNT delivery truck travelling from Shenzhen To Hong Kong. What became clearer as time went by was that the address labels for the parcels had been placed on the wrong packages before the accident at David Yang's factory and everything was being sent to the wrong addresses. I spent a considerable amount of time calling TNT in Australia (International toll-calls) and arranged for all the parcels to me snt to me in New Zealand. I would then correct the error and at my cost on send them to the right people.

David Yang over rode this and arranged something completely different without my consent or my agreeement. he arranged for the parcels to be sent to the people in Australia and for the recipient in Sydney to send me the 901 cartridges and for them to keep the 801 set plus spare parts as compensation. David Yang would at a later stage send me replacements for the missing 801. the parcel for delivery to Queensland Australia was sent to me and I then paid for it to be resent correctly.

When my order finally arrived I found that David Yang had not sent me the correct items, instead he sent me 150 tabacco flavour 901 cartridges in 36mg and 25 apple and 25 cherry flavour. When I asked him about this he replied that he sent the 150 X 36mg tobacco flavour because he wanted me to try them. Again this change was made without my knowledge or consent.

About the same time ebay placed a hold on the e-cigarette-world account indicating that all the listing I had made and paid for cntrivened ebay policy on selling tobacco and pharmacutical items. Specifically any items containing nicotine were prohibited under both ebay policies because their tobacco policy covers nicotine based items and the pharmacutical policy also covered nicotine based products. I protested this vigorously with ebay to no avail. Also ebay had some issues with David Yangs paypal account and that account was for a period of time suspended. David Yang was able to supply paypal with the required information and have the suspension removed.

Two sales of cartridges were made just prior to the ebay account being suspended, one to a buyer in Kuwait for 200 cartridges and another for 50 cartridges to the USA. Both of these purchases were filled and sent out. Several other sales for non e-cigarette items were cancelled by ebay and were never paid for or sent out.

It now appears the buyer from the USA was not happy with the product supplied to them. It is now up to David Yang to put that right. I sincerely hopes he will do that.

The problems created were too much, specifically these were

my order for 901 cartridges being changed to 801 cartridges
the orders for Australia and myself being sent to the wrong addresses
the arrangements I put in place to correct the error being over-ridden
150 marlboro cartridges being replaced by 36mg tobacco cartridges
apple and cherry 901 cartrides sent instead of other assorted flavours

I am now also aware of another buyer from New Zealand that paid for a charger for their 801 that was never sent.

Now in this thread David Yang has been found out to have directly lied.

Tonight, I was cleaning out my spam, and to my surprise, I had received an email from him. It said, to the extent, ebay pulled him for "selling to cheap". Yeah right. Ebay has much less expensive carts now, vs a coujple months ago, and he never mentioned anything about remedy.

This is a direct lie, the ebay account was never suspended because we were to cheap, and at no time did ebay say this to me or to David Yang.

I spoke to David briefly about this. Apparently a guy he knows went on ebay to sell his products, but it didn't work out and the guy's account was shut down. None of this was Yang's fault. Smilin attempted to contact David not knowing he purchased some stuff through a third party and made blanket statements. Since David's first language isn't English obviously, he didn't know what to make of it and simply replied with a guess on his part that the problem was with ebay shutting down auctions due to low pricing. David doesn't even use ebay.

This is only partly correct, the ebay account was accessable by both David Yang and me, it was setup in full conjunction with David Yang. For David Yang to try and place the blame for this directly on me alone and suggest that he had no knowledge of the issue is a lie.

If you wish to deal with David Yang I would urge caution. let my experience stand as an example of what you can expect.

Last edited:

SMILIN

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2008
CHITOWN USA
www.vapor4life.com
Here ya go

Dear Steve,

This is David Yang from China, manufacturer of ecig, I used to sell you 50 cigarette carts from Ebay. our ebay name is ecigaretteworld , runned by my Newzealand friends Micheal. For some reason, Ebay just refused us to sell our ecigarette, I guess maybe some one report us because of our good price.

First , I want to know how is the 200 carts you bought from me before? Your comments are always very important to improve our service.
Then I would like to introduce you my new online shop, www.ecigarettemall.com 5carts will be as gift along with your other stuff bought from us, if you registered. thanks a lot.
at last , I want to tell you a good news, we will have our new penstyle cigarette out on the 8th of next month, and it will have manual switch and usb powerd, it will be better than Janty, while the price will be much better than his.

Thanks for reading my email , hope I have made any sense with my poor english. Look forward to your soonest reply

Kind regards
David Yang

Dr. Russell Fell

ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2008
Florida
Here ya go

Dear Steve,

This is David Yang from China, manufacturer of ecig, I used to sell you 50 cigarette carts from Ebay. our ebay name is ecigaretteworld , runned by my Newzealand friends Micheal. For some reason, Ebay just refused us to sell our ecigarette, I guess maybe some one report us because of our good price.

First , I want to know how is the 200 carts you bought from me before? Your comments are always very important to improve our service.
Then I would like to introduce you my new online shop, www.ecigarettemall.com 5carts will be as gift along with your other stuff bought from us, if you registered. thanks a lot.
at last , I want to tell you a good news, we will have our new penstyle cigarette out on the 8th of next month, and it will have manual switch and usb powerd, it will be better than Janty, while the price will be much better than his.

Thanks for reading my email , hope I have made any sense with my poor english. Look forward to your soonest reply

Kind regards
David Yang

From what I read, it seems like he's willing to reship the order plus throw in an extra pack. So... what is the problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread