Great Service from David Yang.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wildsky

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2009
Nebraska
I, also hope not, Wildsky. There are many members who have nothing but good things to say about David. That's why I ordered from him. I believe my situation was unusual, but my experience was bad enough to make me want to never deal with this again.
I also purchased from him because of all the good news seen around here. I also seem to be the one who waited longest for a tracking number and now going on three days and the tracking number is still not showing detail with EMS - the comment that comes up says NO INFORMATION. Others who received tracking info after me, can view thier info already.. so its rather frustrating for me. I only hope my package arrives soon, and hope perhaps it just missed beinng scanned by EMS. If I see others who ordered after me receiving their packages, I will do the whole paypal dispute thing.. :(

Wildsky

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2009
Nebraska
Perhaps you have an incorrect number. To even get a tracking number was like pulling teeth for me, but maybe you could email him and see if there is anything he can do.
I did that already, I emailed him after the first 24 hours passed, and explained the number was still not working and could he confirm it was the correct number.
He replied and said yes it was correct, and to give it some more time as EMS were probably busy.
Since then folks here who's numbers were sent after mine have been able to track their packages.

Honestly its super frustrating. :mad:

Wildsky

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2009
Nebraska
My order was placed on the 12th.
I received my tracking number on the evening of the 17th.
I emailed David early morning on the 19th, to ask if the tracking number was correct.

I received a reply a few hours later saying:
Thanks for your email tracking number is no problem , but it is a little slow for EMS to be tracked on line, please be a little more patient. great thanks

David Yang

Yet other folks tracking numbers are working/showing the tracking. I'm still checking mine 3-5 times a day and nothing!

ejfan1977

ECF Veteran
Feb 6, 2009
Kingston, Washington
Wildsky have you logged into his site and looked at your actual order? It gives you the tracking number towards the bottom of your order. You might want to double check just to be sure... Just a thought...

He did not actually e-mail my tracking number to me. I logged into his site and located it on my invoice page.

Last edited:

Curtis

ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
Nashville, TN
Honestly its super frustrating. :mad:

I feel your pain. Have you tried putting the number into the USPS.com tracking field? If that doesn't work, maybe you could contact EMS and see if they can help. Good Luck.

Also, try your number here and see if anything is different.
Post/EMS tracking - track-trace

Wildsky

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2009
Nebraska
Wildsky have you logged into his site and looked at your actual order? It gives you the tracking number towards the bottom of your order. You might want to double check just to be sure... Just a thought...

He did not actually e-mail my tracking number to me. I logged into his site and located it on my invoice page.
Yes I did, and I copied the tracking number from there and pasted into EMS and nothing - I did the copy and paste to prevent any problems or typo's!

ZambucaLu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2008
Central NY, USA
Yes I did, and I copied the tracking number from there and pasted into EMS and nothing - I did the copy and paste to prevent any problems or typo's!

Maybe whoever gave you the number copied it wrong in the first place.

Ask him if he can just confirm the number.

Lu

Wildsky

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2009
Nebraska
I asked him Lu, he said it is the correct number - these are his exact words:
Thanks for your email tracking number is no problem , but it is a little slow for EMS to be tracked on line, please be a little more patient. great thanks

David Yang

I doubt tracking will be updated over the weekend, by Monday we'll be on day 6. Just not funny anymore.

mikalares

ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2009
Kentucky USA
I just ordered one of these USB passthrough kits today. This will be a totally new thing to me, looking forward to trying it, but I had a question. Can the manual switch be used with the portable battery for on the go vaping, or does it only work with the passthrough? Any advice and help would be appreciated! I just got my first penstyle in the mail today and my previous experience has been dse901s only. I think I'm sold on the penstyle now.

Wildsky

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2009
Nebraska
Just to update. David has been really sweet and responsive to my emails. He refunded my payment last night and we're both watching my tracking number. He said he will ship me another package if there is still no tracking info by tonight.
I know he's a busy guy - and I appreciate the extra effort he's put into my little order!

Silver

ɹǝʌןıs
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2008
New Zealand
I just ordered one of these USB passthrough kits today. This will be a totally new thing to me, looking forward to trying it, but I had a question. Can the manual switch be used with the portable battery for on the go vaping, or does it only work with the passthrough? Any advice and help would be appreciated! I just got my first penstyle in the mail today and my previous experience has been dse901s only. I think I'm sold on the penstyle now.

Hi Mikalares,

Yes, you can use the manual switch with the portable battery, no problem !

Enjoy your penstyle, I know I love them :) !

Cheers,
Silver

Kevin

ECF Veteran
Jan 28, 2009
SW Ohio
I received mine today. All complete and working, 4 days is pretty amazing.

The coffee e-liquid is good :D

Timing Site Status
  2009-03-17 21:24:00 City of Guangzhou Posting
  2009-03-17 21:39:00 City of Guangzhou Despatch from Sorting Center
  2009-03-17 22:27:00 GUANGZHOU Arrival at Sorting Center
  2009-03-18 02:30:00 GUANGZHOU Despatch from Sorting Center
  2009-03-20 03:30:00 UNITED STATES OF AMERICA USORDA Arrival at Sorting Center
  2009-03-20 03:31:00 UNITED STATES OF AMERICA USORDA Handed over to Customs
  2009-03-20 09:43:00 UNITED STATES OF AMERICA USORDA Released from Customs
  2009-03-21 10:01:00 UNITED STATES OF AMERICA 45036 Arrival at Delivery Office
  2009-03-21 10:38:00 UNITED STATES OF AMERICA 45054 Arrival at Delivery Office

gabriellyon

ECF Veteran
Feb 22, 2009
Philadelphia, PA USA
Well I am happy to say I got my order from David today. Very very pleased. The equipment has a nice solid feel to it and the atomizers are working wonderfully. Juice is just what I expected. All french pipe seems the same which is why i use it for my daily vape. I noticed the problem someone was having with tracking. I had a little problem with EMS. I blame this on most places using some type of batch processing of the tracking databases. Service and products from David were top notch and should I need anything else in the future he has a strong likely hood of getting my order.

Oceaneco

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2009
Santa Fe, NM
I am on my second order with David Yang and I have to say, he has wonderful communication. It seems to take 3 days to process the order and about a week after that to recieve it (7 days). If you are in a hurry to receive your orders find a U.S supplier, but if you can wait a couple of extra days, David Yang is a trusted seller! I can't wait to try out Parked's - dietsmoker dot com. I love his variety of goods!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread