Grinding: the key to best results when vaping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P3ch3

ECF Veteran
Jan 31, 2019
As the title says, proper grinding could affect the vaping experience and also save or cost you a bit more,
I have seen on my devices that a bold grinding shows better results, better flavor and of course better usage and savings, since the vaporizers already save you a ton of weed compared to bowls or pipes.

My main grinder right now is a Planet of the Vapes aerospace aluminum grinder, 4 pieces, grinds pretty bold and consistent, provides better results compared to a little and maybe finer grinder I have from a store on Amsterdam, it grinds pretty fine, a full chamber lasts 2 sessions, compared the 3 almost 4 sessions I could take from the bolder ground material, for waterpipe usage with WPA on my devices I prefer fine grinding since I use max temp when vaping on water,

how are your results?

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
That's pretty much it, it's perfect for me. I do use a Splinter Z as well to a lesser extent. The medium grind works well for it also. I use it more for flavor and/or smaller hits. I enjoy the ritual of using a torch with the vapcap though I understand it's not for everyone, but it's peaceful and meditative for me. They do make induction heaters for it, but I don't see the point personally (at that point I'd just get an electronic vaporizer).

P3ch3

ECF Veteran
Jan 31, 2019
i love boundless, used one from a friend, now own 3 units, love them, the new unit is CFC lite, removable 18350 battery, performs close by CFC 2.0, is the smallest removable battery herbal vaporizer on market, love size and portability, is amazing for stealth vaping and discreteness. highly recommended

For larger sessions i always trust CF vape, another amazing unit.

Fog n Vape

ECF Veteran
Dec 18, 2014
Vancouver Island Canada
I'm using the 4 piece grinder that came with my order from Planet of the Vapes. My old 2 piece Sweet Leaf grinder finally wore out after about 20 years of use, I was using scissors when my Splinter arrived which was a pain in the hands, arthritis, so the new grinder was much overdo.
I find the grind finer with the Pov grinder compared to the Sweet Leaf, leaves a bit of almost powder after grinding so the main amount goes in my vaping jar and I leave the last bit of fine stuff and brush it into a separate jar as the Splinter, for me, seems to handle the almost powder better than the Dynavap.
I would like to try a bit coarser grinder to compare results but I'm reasonably satisfied with the Pov grinder. Love the kief container, makes me want to buy some silk screens to make hash.:hubba:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread