Status
Not open for further replies.

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
qorax well done and as I mentioned before this atty looks like a winner for sure, something I am very interested in. quick question, ln the aqua tank, one can turn upside down and unscrew base out while not having to empty the juice. this is a nice option as one can tweak coils much quicker. once tweaked the base can be re-inserted into the tank and your set. I wish the kayfun was able to do this but cannot without removing juice and refilling. anyways can this atty be worked on without removing and refilling?

Glenn_K

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 29, 2013
Toronto
This device looks like a beast. Any chance of a future hybrid connector kit for Gus mods?

Does the triple coils have any effect on battery time, compared to a KF (in single coil mode)?

Also, from your second set of pix, it looks like this device, unlike the Aqua, does not require R-NR coil legs, is this so?

-- Glenn

Edit; I just looked at the Gus site, and it looks like this device can be 'hybridized' with the Gus mod as is (although I have a V1 telescopic, not sure if the threading is the same).

Last edited:

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
I agree, with Lord engraving this would be stunning on the Lord mod. If anyone can make that happen, it's qorax....hint, hint
Well, you say it ~ and you can have it ;)

Guys, Good News!
Gus has considered my proposition of having optional Lord Engraved Tanks for the ESTIA, yay! And asked me to send him the designs. Let's see how it works out.

dspin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2010
USA
Looks great, can't wait for the clones to come out

disgusted-clint-eastwood_zps46976d5e.gif

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
qorax well done and as I mentioned before this atty looks like a winner for sure, something I am very interested in. quick question, ln the aqua tank, one can turn upside down and unscrew base out while not having to empty the juice. this is a nice option as one can tweak coils much quicker. once tweaked the base can be re-inserted into the tank and your set. I wish the kayfun was able to do this but cannot without removing juice and refilling. anyways can this atty be worked on without removing and refilling?

Hi Vap, Thanks for the appreciation bro!

As reg. removing the deck section while the tank is full, well I have not done it ~ but I guess if it could be done on the Aqua - it is plausible with the ESTIA too.

You see both these devices are very similar. And the tank section of ESTIA is totally 'press-fit', not screwed-in like the Aqua ~ while the Chimney Tubes of both are screwed-in as well as protruding out of the top-cap. Besides, both have removable drip-tips*.

Just thought of mentioning, not related to this discussion: The Aqua drip-tip is semi-proprietary, not many tips fit in it. But the ESTIA drip-tip connector is absolutely universal, every drip-tip of mine fits in it

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
This device looks like a beast. Any chance of a future hybrid connector kit for Gus mods?

Does the triple coils have any effect on battery time, compared to a KF (in single coil mode)?

Also, from your second set of pix, it looks like this device, unlike the Aqua, does not require R-NR coil legs, is this so?

-- Glenn

Edit; I just looked at the Gus site, and it looks like this device can be 'hybridized' with the Gus mod as is (although I have a V1 telescopic, not sure if the threading is the same).

Hi, neither the Aqua nor the ESTIA use NR-R-NR wires in their builds√

Grrrr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2013
San Francisco via Manchester U.K.
Well, you say it ~ and you can have it ;)

Guys, Good News!
Gus has considered my proposition of having optional Lord Engraved Tanks for the ESTIA, yay! And asked me to send him the designs. Let's see how it works out.

Please, please make this happen, Lord mod with Lord Estia and Lord drip tip.....oh my.

Please keep us posted on this exciting development.

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
Was thinking of the Sophia (I think)....come to think of it, isn't the device I have in mind one about which you did an NR-R-NR blog?

-- Glenn

Sophia, Diver v2, Killer705 ~ use NR-R-NR builds.

Oddy, Penelope, Ithaka etc. (all GG) also used to employ them - but Imeo has done away with it lately. His v3s are now with just a straight R wire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread