Not open for further replies.

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
So I couldn't hold out any longer, order has been made for 1 polished Estia. Big thanks to qorax and dspin, for all the pics and write ups, and of course GUS mods for helping me empty my bank account, first with the stunning Lord mod and now with the Estia. Lol

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

Good that you decided to go for it. It is a nice Advanced rba. I understand the decision was difficult - given that you had other important matters at hand - but now that you have done it - rest assured that it was wise.

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
Sigh. Read everything, saw the pics, got excited. Then saw the price. Way too high man. Unfortunate because I was ready to buy but I simply cant spend that much :(

Buddy, it is actually very competitively priced. All good attys are priced similarly - some even higher.

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
Another thing is its soooo plain...like even just a Gus engraving would make it so much nicer imo

Wow. I see so many attys that only have a cool logo and basically the same body and internals -- this, to me, isn't easily cast as looking "just like" another. I'll see how it performs with my builds and my style of vape, but I don't disparage its looks one bit -- just the opposite.

Your opinion is valid though, we just have different ones.

Just saw this: GUS Estia RBA 22.80 mm 2014 Edition

And just found this pic:

1604727_201833860024406_1544635441_n.jpg

I'd say that, as Q mentioned, "industrial" is a great adjective to describe it.

Last edited:

dspin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2010
USA
Sigh. Read everything, saw the pics, got excited. Then saw the price. Way too high man. Unfortunate because I was ready to buy but I simply cant spend that much :(

I will say this Kris - I learned a long time ago - you only get what you pay for. All my lesser gear is now gone. The stuff I do have - well, its just like the day I bought it. Some now over 3 yrs old. Just saying.

Make sure though if you do buy high end things - you know exactly what your looking for and want. One GREAT well made atomizer is worth 10 Cl---e attys

dspin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2010
USA
Me too. See, I was late into the Kayfun and Aqua and now it's too late AFAIC. I've played around with the Kayfun, but I am not really digging the lack of coiling options nor the airflow, so I took this opportunity to start with a new device that will also be new to all else (except Qoraz ;)). I figure we can learn together as opposed to me having to join in a conversation that's months old and thousands of posts deep!

well since your getting one right away, you must let me know your opinion. I KNOW you always give honest opinions so I will listen.

dspin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2010
USA
Man, I don't know what to do...get it now or wait. Qorax, what say you? Am I going to notice a big difference? I use kayfuns for the most part.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

No worries Grr - many things out there better than a Kayfun. This (estia) LOOKS to me to be excellent. Way to much Hype over Kayfuns to my opinion - they are good though. Just sayin

I just hope there were alot of testers that did this for awhile. A proper beta tester will use a device exclusively for at least a month. Should actually be used even longer then that to ferret out all the problems if any - AND tell the MAKER of all the problems. I know because I have tested 3 PV's and 3 attys.

Last edited:

dspin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2010
USA
So you think for the lord engraved tanks you order it separately?

Sent from my VS870 4G using Tapatalk

I hope to see these in future as regular purchase on Estia. Many people like plain - Many people cant do plain - it hurts their eyes. That is actually how Prometey came to be engraved. ehehe

Last edited:

FearTX

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 15, 2013
Outside of Austin, The Republic of Texas
I waited and waffled. Then waited and waffled some more. Then I got the pre-order mail for the Holy Land Mods Ant... It is so tiny.... It was affordable so I got it knowing that HLM does small orders and move on to another project.

So I will wait for the Estia for 2 weeks or until the engraved tanks are done :) I will stalk this thread daily to see how you all like it though.

My birthday is in a few weeks though, wife is asking for things to get me other than a Reo... :)

fjgotgame24

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 23, 2013
North Jersey
I just ordered this tube, if its the Lux 2.5 that is, and the Lux v3 tube. Unfortuantely no switches up but I got the Gus switch which I hope looks good. That is in hybrid mode right? so no need for a top cap? I kind of screwed myself by ordering GP tubes when they barely have other parts in stock. Anybody know of some good top caps or switches that are interchangeable with the GP 2.5/v3? I saw the Team Rampage one but that cost 100 bux which is kind of outrageous for just switches. I also ordered the Estia though, man I really want it to look like the way you have it set up but hopefully it gets close with the gus switch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread