Status
Not open for further replies.

Grrrr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2013
San Francisco via Manchester U.K.
Dang! And it seems like it was just yesterday when we were waiting on the ESTIA itself. ;)

Right......I'm torn between buying it straight away and waiting for a month (or 2) for the Lord engraved tank and the 510 adapter so I can save on postage, though by the time they are released I may have decided to get a Kiss or a second Lord, so postage would still be free....... decisions, decisions. .....

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
Mine is ordered.

I ain't waiting any longer to get this than I have too. This is my perfect tank!

I'll just place a second order for the Lord Tank and 510 adapter when available.

Me too. See, I was late into the Kayfun and Aqua and now it's too late AFAIC. I've played around with the Kayfun, but I am not really digging the lack of coiling options nor the airflow, so I took this opportunity to start with a new device that will also be new to all else (except Qoraz ;)). I figure we can learn together as opposed to me having to join in a conversation that's months old and thousands of posts deep!

Grrrr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2013
I probably will buy it either tonight or tomorrow, I need a new laptop as mine died 2 weeks ago and I've had enough of using my phone for web stuff and and that's gonna cost over 1k so I'm trying to justify, in my head, the purchase. I need someone to say it's the best vape I've ever had go buy it. Stupid right?

bce22

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 1, 2014
Blackstone, MA
I probably will buy it either tonight or tomorrow, I need a new laptop as mine died 2 weeks ago and I've had enough of using my phone for web stuff and and that's gonna cost over 1k so I'm trying to justify, in my head, the purchase. I need someone to say it's the best vape I've ever had go buy it. Stupid right?

Not stupid at all.

Plus I understand pc problems. Let's put it this way. I have wasted almost 12 hours this weekend trying to fix my Sister's PC that I inadvertently broke updating graphics drivers.

Grrrr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2013
So I couldn't hold out any longer, order has been made for 1 polished Estia. Big thanks to qorax and dspin, for all the pics and write ups, and of course GUS mods for helping me empty my bank account, first with the stunning Lord mod and now with the Estia. Lol

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread