The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Had to be done...

Discussion in 'Reos Mods' started by Quigsworth, Aug 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Quigsworth

Quigsworth Just some guy... ECF Veteran Verified Member

Not sure if this has been done (most likely has)...but I think it looks kinda cool...

20140801_192225.jpg

2. RattlerX

RattlerX Ultra Member ECF Veteran Verified Member

Jan 10, 2014
    West Texas
    Holy cow....did you sit a Volkswagen on top of a REO....lol

3. Quigsworth

That's the Magma...my new fav. it weighs about as much as the Grand :facepalm: but it was built for 24 awg nasty S/O goodness...I just took the AFC ring off and chucked it (makes it .5 grams lighter)

4. DoogieTony

DoogieTony Ultra Member ECF Veteran Verified Member

Apr 12, 2013
    Indianapolis, IN
    Ahhh... The reverse sqonker. Nice job!

5. karmakatie

karmakatie Ultra Member ECF Veteran Verified Member

Dec 8, 2011
    MO
    You can now enjoy some double squonking action now LOL

6. redeyedancer

redeyedancer Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Feb 4, 2010
    Maine
    Very nice Quigs nice atty I mean volcano :)

7. Raynman

Raynman Vaping Master ECF Veteran Verified Member

Apr 5, 2013
    Marion In USA
    Looks a little top heavy were you missing the fall over ability of yer old tube mods? Did you nickname it Dolly?

8. elscorcho

elscorcho Super Member ECF Veteran Verified Member

Apr 29, 2013
    Treasure Coast, FL
    Looks great! I know you have a lot of atties so if that's your new favorite, it must chuck some pretty good vapor!

ENJOY!

9. Quigsworth

Curious...I took the pic and I worded that post ambiguously on purpose to see who would notice...It really has nothing to do with the Magma (although it is an awesome, if not monstrous RDA)...some got it straight away...look how the grand is oriented and look at the squonk hole...

I will say this...the back wall of your Grand is about 3mm of solid alum...that Rob guy doesn't mess around :p

10. Honkey Kong

Honkey Kong Super Member ECF Veteran Verified Member

Apr 6, 2012
    Scranton, PA USA
    The bottom is about that thick as well. I wanted to see how clean I could cut through the REO to make some designs on it. I gave up after playing with the bottom. Really glad I did not just jump in and start on the door or the back of it.

11. Quigsworth

It's definitely a job for a mill...you could probably do it with a Dremal but it would be some tough sluggin'...but it sure makes squonking easy

12. redeyedancer

redeyedancer Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Feb 4, 2010
    Maine
    Now there all going to want the extra sqounk hole thanks buddy of course that wouldn't be so bad but then there will be those well two holes wont work for them . I think you see were this is going . And then I will here but but rob I ordered a mod with 2 holes and I only have one :facepalm:

Rob whats the difference between a two holed sqounker reo and a single sqounker reo

13. T1lVl

T1lVl Super Member ECF Veteran Verified Member

Apr 29, 2013
    Las Vegas, NV, USA
    2 better then one. Everyone send rob your reos for extra sqounk holes.

14. Kentastic

Kentastic Not Batman ECF Veteran Verified Member

Rob I ordered a SL/LP ambidextrous quad-hole Reo mini but all I got in the mail was a bottle hooked onto a 510 connector, a piece of wire and a roll duct tape? What gives?

Signs Rob has given up taking suggestions from his customers...

15. Quigsworth

...only adding to the acronyms...what are we at now?...an S/O, L/P, S/L, D/S (dual squonk) Grand?...the T/S??? (tri squonk can't be far behind right?)

Just doin' may part...the "cease and desist" order from the Reo legal dept. is probably right around the corner :p

16. Kentastic

Kentastic Not Batman ECF Veteran Verified Member

I think they only sends out "vape and enlist" orders. :p

17. Ian444

Ian444 Ultra Member ECF Veteran Verified Member

Oct 26, 2013
    QLD, Australia
    So does it still squonk from just one side, or do you have to do it double to make it work? I think its a good idea ergonomically. Do you like it?

18. Big Hitter

Big Hitter Vaping Master ECF Veteran Verified Member

Sep 21, 2010
    Binghamton, NY
    For those that like to go both ways ..........

Not really, thats a cool idea. I tend to vape all which ways in either hand and sometimes I have to flip it around to squonk. This would avoid that hassle :)

19. Quigsworth

Believe it or not I put a lot of thought into doing this...because I squonk till the RDA bleeds I have to watch...as my dual air holes are oriented side to side I'm mostly a right handed thumb squonker and the way I hold the grand my middle finger lands on the back, directly behind the bottle...it just seemed logical.

Now that both sides of the bottle get compressed it's become effortless (50% VG)...a one side squonk still kinda works but not as good as before.

I'm going to do my DNA30 Zebra next to take some of the pressure off the oled screen.

20. Ian444

Ian444 Ultra Member ECF Veteran Verified Member

Oct 26, 2013
    QLD, Australia
    The more I think about it the more I like the idea. Not going to rush out and do it, but it does seem to have good merit.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.