Dec 29, 2009
Last edited:

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
New to the scene with the Hadaly, got an sxk clone with a used REO I bought, I went to the Psyclone site and they are OOS on the Hadaly, I really want to get a few authentic for my REOs. Do they sell out and re-stock these things? Hoping that is the case because I really love this atomizer, probably the best squonk attie I have ever used for my needs.

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
Not sure if they'll restock. I think they DID a few time - it WAS very readily available for a "hit" rda for quite a while, but they might now be on to trying to build the next big thing...
Looks like you could get jacked an extra $15 and buy from Kidney Puncher...

New to the scene with the Hadaly, got an sxk clone with a used REO I bought, I went to the Psyclone site and they are OOS on the Hadaly, I really want to get a few authentic for my REOs. Do they sell out and re-stock these things? Hoping that is the case because I really love this atomizer, probably the best squonk attie I have ever used for my needs.

Reactions: ENAUD

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Not sure if they'll restock. I think they DID a few time - it WAS very readily available for a "hit" rda for quite a while, but they might now be on to trying to build the next big thing...
Looks like you could get jacked an extra $15 and buy from Kidney Puncher...
Thanks Train, I'm always a lil late to the party...I'll just keep an eye on their site, their home page has an coming soon teaser on it...the ENTHEON. I'm not going to pay 15 over retail...

this attie was an accidental discovery, I got it, took a poke at building it, and loved it right off the bat. Then went searching and found Super x's vid and a couple others.

Reactions: Train2

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
Entheon is announced, delayed, being waited for...
Hopefully, like the Hadaly, it will be available for everyone that wants one!!

The Hadaly - one of the fun parts, in case you didn't notice yet - there are like 100 different places to get different style caps for it. Any color you can imagine, clear, delrin, utem, etc...

I've got 2 Hadaly (Hadalies?) and like 6 caps!
:D

Thanks Train, I'm always a lil late to the party...I'll just keep an eye on their site, their home page has an coming soon teaser on it...the ENTHEON. I'm not going to pay 15 over retail...

this attie was an accidental discovery, I got it, took a poke at building it, and loved it right off the bat. Then went searching and found Super x's vid and a couple others.

Reactions: ENAUD

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Entheon is announced, delayed, being waited for...
Hopefully, like the Hadaly, it will be available for everyone that wants one!!

The Hadaly - one of the fun parts, in case you didn't notice yet - there are like 100 different places to get different style caps for it. Any color you can imagine, clear, delrin, utem, etc...

I've got 2 Hadaly (Hadalies?) and like 6 caps!
:D
I did see that there are a lot of top caps out there, everyone except lightning seems to be out of the atties though...I did poke around the site and found the contact us tab, so I asked them if they are going to be making anymore of them :)

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
Bummer on Hadaly.

Yes - they now announced ENtheon is out Thursday or Friday night 9PM eastern, direct on their website, and a bit under $90.

I like a few things about it's design, and might just go for it...
I usually don't do that with new stuff - I wait until there's LOTS of user reviews - but I bought an Hadaly up front and was glad...and this looks pretty well thought out.

My only concern is airflow - it looks like one nice big hole, but then it looks like that air get's channeled to split into Hadaly-sized holes once inside. If that means it's "tighter than a Hadaly," I won't like it. Hadaly is, wide open, MINIMUM airflow for me...
On the other hand, that setup might prevent the airhole gurgling I get that bugs me on the Hadaly now...

Just got my reply from Psyclone, they are no longer going to pruduce the Hadaly, the Entheon is supposed to be released later this month...

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bummer on Hadaly.

Yes - they now announced ENtheon is out Thursday or Friday night 9PM eastern, direct on their website, and a bit under $90.

I usually don't do that with new stuff - I wait until there's LOTS of user reviews - but I bought an Hadaly up front and was glad...and this looks pretty well thought out.

My only concern is airflow - it looks like one nice big hole, but then it looks like that air get's channeled to split into Hadaly-sized holes once inside. If that means it's "tighter than a Hadaly," I won't like it. Hadaly is, wide open, MINIMUM airflow for me...
On the other hand, that setup might prevent the airhole gurgling I get that bugs me on the Hadaly now...
I'll be waiting for reviews and first impressions from early adopters before I even think about it.

Psyclone said in their email that this new one is like a Hadaly V2.0, everything people loved about the Hadaly but improved...whatever that means. I wasn't on the hunt for new atties, actually I was pretty all set :lol: like I said, this one (SXK) came with a used REO, as a gimme, and it really blew me away.

In the desription of the Entheon, it said reduced chamber... That caught my attention because I really like small chamber atties.

Last edited:
Reactions: VictorViper

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bummer on Hadaly.

The Entheon just went live, I keep looking but just can't pull the trigger, don't know what bilateral injection block means, and when they say improved, wonder if that means more airflow, or better control of airflow including reducing it...that is a huge one for me, being able to cut the airflow down for higher ohm builds, so, going to hold off for now, unless I get antsy and grab one without any prior feedback...

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
I ordered one...
I think the juice just comes up the pin, then gets diverted to the two sides where the wick will be waiting for it. Injection phhhhhhht.
On airflow, I really don't know - a couple people who should know said completely different things: "more air" and "more restricted air". It LOOKS like the air goes in a bigger hole, but then gets diverted into Hadaly sized holes. That should prevent the gurgling that I get with Hadaly, but might mean slightly less air. Unless they're just a little bigger than Hadaly holes, in which case I might love it.

I'll let you know!
:)

The Entheon just went live, I keep looking but just can't pull the trigger, don't know what bilateral injection block means, and when they say improved, wonder if that means more airflow, or better control of airflow including reducing it...that is a huge one for me, being able to cut the airflow down for higher ohm builds, so, going to hold off for now, unless I get antsy and grab one without any prior feedback...

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
And yeah - my preference JUST confirmed.
I grabbed a mod that's had a Hadaly on it, maybe since I got it.
And forgot that last night, I wanted the Hadaly on something else, so that mod's now got a Goon22 on it. And BLAM - big deep cloudy juicy hit, and I was like "whoa - that's better than I expected...." - why? Because Hadaly is a little too restricted for me.
I like 'em...I'm not gonna sell 'em...but I prefer a bit more air.

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
And yeah - my preference JUST confirmed.
I grabbed a mod that's had a Hadaly on it, maybe since I got it.
And forgot that last night, I wanted the Hadaly on something else, so that mod's now got a Goon22 on it. And BLAM - big deep cloudy juicy hit, and I was like "whoa - that's better than I expected...." - why? Because Hadaly is a little too restricted for me.
I like 'em...I'm not gonna sell 'em...but I prefer a bit more air.
Looking forward to your input my friend. Would really like to know if the airflow can be cut back some and still be effective, I know that's not how you roll, also, hope it is everything you wish for:thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread