Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyrus Vap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 8, 2011
Bay Area, California
I haven't touched the nuport/true pure clone since a while back when I posted on it. Since then its turned really pink, it looks exactly like my new (3-4 weeks old I guess) bottle of Halo True Pure. Gonna try it today side by side.

I still haven't hammered out the tribeca clone issues but this is where it stands for me right now; the ruyan5 is the tribeca sweetener, e.g. super concentrated EM I believe. It takes a little acetyl pyrazine and bam its dead on. The funny thing is I remember liking it more than I actually like it.

TPA RY4 double 12% with 2 drops of acetyl pyrazine/5ml is actually much more flavorful and pretty much an improvement on the same thing.

And the Prime clone I also haven't touched in a while, but its yellowing up a bit like my old bottle of prime, so I'm guessing its dead on now. Kemosabe needs to get his report in ;)

Cyrus Vap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 8, 2011
Bay Area, California
no problem dude

n/port 10-12% = true pure (it will turn pink with time and look exactly like true pure, but at first it won't look like its right; as you increase the percent you get more menthol and less of that tart background note)

state express 555 13-15% = prime 15

tobacco americano 12-15% = torque 56

pina colada + n/port = malibu (I haven't worked out the percentages on this one, I keep getting closer every week or so when I revisit it, I will post when I get it down)

ruyan 5 + TPA acetyl pyrazine = tribeca (also haven't ironed out percentages on this one yet)

based on other reports in the thread ( I don't have these, so I can't say anything about percents but there are reports throughout the thread)

kamel = smooth8

american red tobacco = freedom

I'm willing to bet that ice menthol = menthol ice (duh) lol

EasyT

ECF Veteran
Jun 14, 2011
Indiana
Thanks to everyone for the all the info and the continuing work and posts in this thread. I never would have known about these flavors without it. Something a couple people would probably be glad of. :p I'm going to order some more of the base flavors and was curious if any of you have tried their Nic? I normally get mine from xtreme vaping, but thought i would save myself an xtra order if TW's is good.

mauzey

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2010
Washington State
I got my last 20 bottles of American Red Tobacco and Kamel concentrates from Totally Wicked last month, seems they have discontinued selling their Patriot Range juices in favor of their own line of "Gold Standard" Concentrates. I am going to have to find an alternate as my mix of those two flavors have been my daily for long time.

thanks

Jeff~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread