Hana Modz v3 or Hana Modz mini?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keynith

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2011
Atlanta
Full size or mini? Theres 4 of us at the shop that I chill at that have minis, and none have a serial # on the outside.

I'm sorry, I'm rocking the full size.

On a side note, have you been to a shop with a vape bar? my local shop has this bar setup and you can just "order" new flavors to try. Sweet deal, and you get to talk and mingle with others as you go along vaping.

eda123

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2013
Austin
Vapor Logic Boutique just got a handful of Hana Mini V3's... like 4 i think. I went there as soon as i saw the update on their FB page today, and they had already sold 2. I grabbed one... and man, this is TINY.

Im not a huge box mod fan, but this is pretty nice!

WP_20140222_15_03_00_Pro.jpg

Jiggity-J

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2010
Long Beach, Ca
This thing is going to be a scratch and fingerprint magnet though!!

It had a few scratches on it when i bought it already. I cant imagine what this will look like in a few months!

You should get a clear or custom wrap to protect it. That's what I plan to do when I get mine.

ambientech

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2011
somewhere
No dealer is marking up because they are hard to find. At least that i have seen... so i dont think they are walking away from profit by making fewer units to sell at MSRP. Wouldnt make sense to me.

Do you really think the dealer isn't getting a markup on them? Hana sure isn't selling them to the dealers for $250. If they were easier to get they would be selling for about $180ish not $250. Either way the price isn't my concern it is the hard to get.

eda123

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2013
Austin
Do you really think the dealer isn't getting a markup on them? Hana sure isn't selling them to the dealers for $250. If they were easier to get they would be selling for about $180ish not $250. Either way the price isn't my concern it is the hard to get.

well I'm sure they want to make money and sell as many as they can. Small companies dont have infinite resources

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread