Hana Modz v3 or Hana Modz mini?

Status
Not open for further replies.

madburg

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2014
NYC, NY
From their Facebook page the size difference between the two model side by side is pretty big, compared to the spec's on paper. Didn't hit me that you can attach a power pack to charge on the go. I feeling a mini will be the right fit for me.

Anyone you received their v3, can you share what you topped it of with (e.g. Tanks, etc). Would give some of us an idea of compatibility and experience. Thanks

Any idea why they went with a polymer battery in the mini (reasoning)?

madburg

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2014
NYC, NY
Lipo batteries are supposed to have a better discharge profile if I understand correctly. I think Brandon mentioned he prefers them as well.

Hana is rumored to be coming out with a 2000mah lipo replacement for the mini soon.

Thanks for the info @eda123!

Anyone know where a black mini v3 can be ordered from?

eda123

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2013
Austin
No idea, ive not seen any blacks.

one local B&M had only four mini's in stock-- 2xred, 1xblue, and 1xgreen. Sold out in hours locallly (no web sales).

Another local B&M got a decent batch of ~20 minis/regulars. The regulars were gone in 2 days (again, no web) and the minis are just about sold out, i think they only have green available now. Yesterday i went in and they found a gunmetal mini "in the back" and i snagged it. If they havent all sold by thursday, they will put them up for online sale and i think they will be gone before then.

madburg

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2014
NYC, NY
Congrats on your gunmetal. I would grab the green mini if they were willing to ship.

SS Vape stated 6-8 weeks after pre-ordering, any color. But one has to wonder if the color you select could end up being in limit supply and thus longer wait time. Your also out of pocket for $250 until you receive it, there isn't much in this world that you shell out money and then wait months before receiving, interest free :), decisions, decisions... lol

madburg

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2014
NYC, NY
Interesting VapinArt states they won't bill you until it ships (pre-order closed currently though), SS Vape bills you upon ordering??

Here is link to a clear wrap for the MINI Hana Mod Mini Clear Wrap I have an email out to them to make sure it will fit the v3 mini.

UPDATE:
Rep contacted me from JWrap, that link is actually for V2 minis. They should have v3 mini wraps in about a week.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread