Hana Modz v3 or Hana Modz mini?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keynith

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2011
Atlanta
So me and the guys I chill with finally popped our minis open today to see our serial #s and were pleasantly surprised. shop owners is 14, mine is 21 and the other two were 50 something and 112. Now does anyone know if each color is a separate number line?

I don't think so, but I could be wrong. I don't think it matters anyways.

eda123

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2013
Austin
I dont have a comparison pic, but here is the mini with a KFL+2 on top. About as big as i can deal with, i hate large boxy mods.

WP_20140227_10_21_11_Pro.jpg

Last edited:

suspectK

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2013
Alabummer
Thanks for replies... The dimensions listed on the site don't differ much, but I think I'm going to go with the full size. Plus, I read that there were some issues with the first mini's...anything else come up about that?

I can't see if there is a collection cup. Is that a Russian or 91%? Regardless, I think having that little bit bigger of a box isn't going to hurt, with the exchange of being able to take out battery without soldering..

Thanks again yous three.:)

HANA MODZ MINI PACK V3 DIMENSIONS:
LENGTH: 1.65"
WIDTH: 1"
HEIGHT: 2.65"

HANA MODZ PACK V3 DIMENSIONS:
LENGTH: 1.94"
HEIGHT: 3.43"

Keynith

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2011
Atlanta
Thanks for replies... The dimensions listed on the site don't differ much, but I think I'm going to go with the full size. Plus, I read that there were some issues with the first mini's...anything else come up about that?

I can't see if there is a collection cup. Is that a Russian or 91%? Regardless, I think having that little bit bigger of a box isn't going to hurt, with the exchange of being able to take out battery without soldering..

Thanks again yous three.:)

HANA MODZ MINI PACK V3 DIMENSIONS:
LENGTH: 1.65"
HEIGHT: 2.65"

HANA MODZ PACK V3 DIMENSIONS:
LENGTH: 1.94"
HEIGHT: 3.43"

Yes that was a Russian 91% :)

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Status