Harley 56

Status
Not open for further replies.

gk7319

ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2010
IL
Just a fast one as my little girl is insisting that I play Mario with her!

I just received the Harley 56, dripped some into my atty, flooded it, corrected and started sucking on it. WOW! This is the flavor I have been waiting for! Very tasty with a heavy tobacco flavor - almost licorice like but not unpleasantly so. Tastes like a fresh Camel smells.

OOOH BABY!!!
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:p

Ok, now I have to go play Mario Bros.

gk7319

ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2010
IL
Update for y'all (kid's off to soccer)!

The Harley has a very strong tobacco flavor that pretty much wiped out the Freedom in my atty. I also received a sampler of the Bella Vanilla, which I dropped into the atty after the initial Harley drip had mostly vaped out, but I could not taste it after the Harley.

The flavor I am getting after a couple of hours is now more akin to a Black & Mild. Still very tasty and strong. For those who do not know, a Black & Mild is a small cigar which contains a mix of Captain Black pipe tobacco and regular tobacco.

I have been searching for a full flavored tobacco juice and have been honestly disappointed at every turn. I have over 40 other tobacco flavors from a variety of vendors and this easily blows them ALL away. I think I will get some empty bottles and see what I can up with mixing some together. :confused:

In the meantime, I just ordered 4 more bottles as this will be my main juice from now on. :D

raqball

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2010
Update for y'all (kid's off to soccer)!

The Harley has a very strong tobacco flavor that pretty much wiped out the Freedom in my atty. I also received a sampler of the Bella Vanilla, which I dropped into the atty after the initial Harley drip had mostly vaped out, but I could not taste it after the Harley.

The flavor I am getting after a couple of hours is now more akin to a Black & Mild. Still very tasty and strong. For those who do not know, a Black & Mild is a small cigar which contains a mix of Captain Black pipe tobacco and regular tobacco.

I have been searching for a full flavored tobacco juice and have been honestly disappointed at every turn. I have over 40 other tobacco flavors from a variety of vendors and this easily blows them ALL away. I think I will get some empty bottles and see what I can up with mixing some together. :confused:

In the meantime, I just ordered 4 more bottles as this will be my main juice from now on. :D

Thanks for the update.... Sounds like I may not like it as pipe / cigar taste is not for me but Jay was kind enough to throw a 10ml Harley sampler into my most recent order.... Once it arrives I will have to try it out... If it's not to my liking you are more than welcome to it... :)

I am thinking the Freedom juice is now my daily vape... I ordered 5 more bottles of it today....

ericscott

ECF Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
Grove city ohio
I got my harley 56 today and been useing it all day and to me it tast like a good Ry4 mixed with TW camel so yea its very good the smooth 8 very good to like the name its got a smooth tobacco tast with vinilla also good havent tryed the 10ml of bella vanilla he gave dont think i would like it so i would like to see them come out with some reg tobacco flav like camel or just tobacco i think they would be very good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread