Have yet to vape and waiting for my e-roll.

Status
Not open for further replies.

alisa1970

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2013
Portland, OR
Scared to fill the thing. Seems tricky.

Need instructions. Must. Watch. YouTube.

Mine came with NO instructions, just a quick tutorial at my B&M.

A needle-nosed bottle is the easiest, but I can fill my tanks just using the bottle the juice came in. Takes a little practice but if your hands are relatively steady it's pretty easy.

That's about all there is to it...go find the eRoll subforum and read up! Lots of tricks and neat stuff. Hope it works for you as well as it did for me! :)

Vapoor eyes er

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2011
Toronto, Ont.

A needle-nosed bottle is the easiest, but I can fill my tanks just using the bottle the juice came in. Takes a little practice but if your hands are relatively steady it's pretty easy.

That's about all there is to it...go find the eRoll subforum and read up! Lots of tricks and neat stuff. Hope it works for you as well as it did for me! :)

Thank you very much Alisa...just another example of the classy Ladies we have here at ECF :thumbs:

It ended up being very easy. Phew.

I have read every inch of that subforum, which is what got me here in the first place. Love it. And, thank you.

Vapoor eyes er

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2011
Toronto, Ont.
Haha, was I going nuts on the "likes"? Everything is going okay so far. Vaping still pretty cool. I really appreciate you asking. :)

Thank you and it's good to know as we worry when we don't hear from our friends. Just so very very glad you got off to a rockin' start without issues.
Re: Likes I gave out 600? the other day :facepalm:

Hello Sue's Your Daddy... I am new also. Been smoking for about 40 years and started seriously vaping about 3 weeks ago (with just a few analogs here and there). No cigarettes in the past week. I'm sure I just about have this smoking thing kicked. Good luck to you!!!

That's fantastic. You must feel great! I hope to get there. Having problems with my eroll today so that's kind of a drag (get it).

Vapoor eyes er

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2011
Toronto, Ont.

alisa1970

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2013
Portland, OR
That's fantastic. You must feel great! I hope to get there. Having problems with my eroll today so that's kind of a drag (get it).

I'm sorry to hear that. What's the issue? Also http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/members/128382/alisa1970.html is online and you could pm her.

Was I?? I wonder if I'm always online (I never log off but am often not on the forum).

Sue's Your Daddy,

Feel free to PM me if you're having issues...I've had mine for a long time (relatively speaking) and can either help or point you in the right direction. I may not get back to you right away but I will do my best to get back to you ASAP. Don't want you to have to go back to smoking if it's an easy fix! :D

Thanks guys. Turns out my two-day old tank was broken. I was getting juice on my lips and tongue and they were numb. I called the place I ordered from and they didn't get back to me before I left work. When I was vaping today at work, the tip of the tank came off in my mouth. I didn't think that would matter, but it did, this the juice issue on lips, etc. I compared that tank to a new one when I got home and there was definitely a big part missing. All good now. Vaping on. (Still with occasional analog, but only had 5 yesterday, vs. the 25-30 I would have had otherwise. Not bad for the first couple of days.)

Actually, I had an analog when I got home today, first one of the day, and it was way weaker than my e-cig. Made me miss the e-cig, so that's something.

Vapoor eyes er

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2011
Toronto, Ont.
Thanks guys. Turns out my two-day old tank was broken. I was getting juice on my lips and tongue and they were numb. I called the place I ordered from and they didn't get back to me before I left work. When I was vaping today at work, the tip of the tank came off in my mouth. I didn't think that would matter, but it did, this the juice issue on lips, etc. I compared that tank to a new one when I got home and there was definitely a big part missing. All good now. Vaping on. (Still with occasional analog, but only had 5 yesterday, vs. the 25-30 I would have had otherwise. Not bad for the first couple of days.)

Actually, I had an analog when I got home today, first one of the day, and it was way weaker than my e-cig. Made me miss the e-cig, so that's something.

Glad to hear you got it sorted out. Yeah juice on the lips/ in the mouth is not a happy time. A squirt in the eye is even worse.
Sounds like you're doing GREAT and I'm glad this didn't get you down :toast:

alisa1970

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2013
Portland, OR
Yay! Well, not the juice in the mouth, but that it was a simple thing to fix.

Yes, the first thing I noticed when I had a cigarette after about 12 hours on the eRoll was that the cig was not as satisfying as I remembered. The eRoll hits harder and my Camel just felt like I was sucking air!

Glad you're back on the vaping trail! :toast:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread