• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

HC strikes again

Status
Not open for further replies.

zer0ith

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2011
Burlington, Ontario
juicy-clear-logo.png
We are sad to announce that JuicyClear has been shut down and its owners have decided to close its doors permanantly. We will open up on Sunday until Wednesday to take final orders and clear out all remaining stock. We are proud of the run that we had and the people that were able to stop smoking using our products. And if Health Canada wants to view this as a win they should stop by the cancer ward of thier local hospital on the way home and look those people in the eye and tell them that they managed to stop a viable option that may have saved many people from ending up there.
We hope you all understand that this is out of our control and that it breaks our hearts to do. We have the worlds best customers and we want to take this time to thank each and everyone of you (but this page would be too long to name you all).
vape On!
James
[h=1]LAST SALES FOREVER FROM [/h] [h=1]JAN 29th 9am [/h] [h=1]Feb 1st 5pm[/h]

Los Marauder

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 26, 2011
Iowa City
Zer0ith- You will always be able to say you helped pioneer an infant industry. No one knows where vaping will end up, but we would never have had a chance to start this gourney without the grass roots guts and determination of the entrepenours like youselfs. Sadly I never got to be one of customers living here in the states, but I shall have you in my mind and thoughts when vaping, knowing I can because of people like you.

zer0ith

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2011
Burlington, Ontario
Zer0ith- You will always be able to say you helped pioneer an infant industry. No one knows where vaping will end up, but we would never have had a chance to start this gourney without the grass roots guts and determination of the entrepenours like youselfs. Sadly I never got to be one of customers living here in the states, but I shall have you in my mind and thoughts when vaping, knowing I can because of people like you.

Thanks for the words, but I am not JC in any shape way or form. I just wanted to post this to let people be aware of it.

I have my own opinions of them and this, but will keep them to myself.

Jimilives

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
Vancouver Canada
www.juicyclear.com
Just thought I would clarify something on here, the first time we shut down was to avoid getting a letter by HC, however this time we have been shut down and it will be permanent. I am taking my ball and going home. The industry has changed alot since I started this and my shut down this time WAS done by HC although it was done differently then other vendors they have shut down.

I do thank those here at ECF and the Canadian vaping community. Oh and to clear up one other missconception, the site that I started for DIY crowd has not been in my control for awhile and to avoid confusion has been suspended in the meantime. If anyone cares I actually am going to travel for awhile once the last orders are sent then go back to writing.

Peace.
James

Can_supplier

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 27, 2009
Canada
Do not waste your anger posting here, you are just preaching to the choir.

Express your anger here:
Penny Georgopoulos
Senior Compliance Officer
Ontario Operational Centre
Health Products and Food Inspectorate
Tel: 416-952-2197
Fax: 416-954-4583

Social media on the internet. Let everyone know on your facebook, twitter whatever.

This is just the beginning. Get your voice out there before it is too late.

DevilFishPhil

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 29, 2011
Montreal, QC
Thanks for coming on here and clarifying it for us James. It's a downright shame that it has come to this, good luck with your future endeavors and enjoy your travels :vapor:

Just thought I would clarify something on here, the first time we shut down was to avoid getting a letter by HC, however this time we have been shut down and it will be permanent. I am taking my ball and going home. The industry has changed alot since I started this and my shut down this time WAS done by HC although it was done differently then other vendors they have shut down.

I do thank those here at ECF and the Canadian vaping community. Oh and to clear up one other missconception, the site that I started for DIY crowd has not been in my control for awhile and to avoid confusion has been suspended in the meantime. If anyone cares I actually am going to travel for awhile once the last orders are sent then go back to writing.

Peace.
James

FisherPal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2009
Campbell River, BC
So sorry to hear this, James. It's because of people like you who have taken the risks to provide people like me with first rate juice that so many of us have been so successful in the vaping world. In a way, it's not a huge surprise as we are all very open with our remarks on a very open and public forum. Doesn't make it any easier to swallow though. Best of wishes on your new endeavors on your life's journey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread