Health changes you have noticed after beginning vaping?

Status
Not open for further replies.

illitirit

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2013
United States
I am curious if anyone's health has changed since they started vaping. I'm talking more along the lines of drastic change rather than minor change. Like a chronic illness you have been suffering with for years that may or may not have been caused by smoking cigarettes that continued because you couldn't get off of cigarettes.

Ill go first:

I have had moderate to severe acne for almost 13 years. I am 27 years of age and since the age of about 14 or 15 I have suffered with really bad acne. It has always been a real pain to deal with both emotionally and physically. There were days when I would not even want to go out because of the spots on my face. On some days I wouldnt even want to see my own family because of it. Coincidentally, I have also been a smoker since I was 14 years old.

I have tried everything to clear my skin but nothing worked. Then I switched to vaping about 10 months ago. Now I am 95% clear with an occasional small bump, but nothing like before. I used to get these crazy cysts under my jawline that would seem to never go away.

To be honest, im not sure if its the vaping that made my skin better or the fact that maybe i just finally grew out of it and my hormones calmed the ....... down finally. But to me, vaping is the catalyst. I honestly thought I would have acne for the rest of my life. I can only imagine cigarettes were pumping toxic into my blood / lungs , and it was coming out my face. Now that im vaping and maybe my blood / lungs are cleaner and its reflecting on my face.

I am chinese and eastern medicine believes that the healthier your lungs are, the healthier your skin is.

Anyone else got a story?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread